𝐭𝐰𝐨

RAVERATSSSS JUST POSTED A PHOTO !

RAVERATSSSS guys should I go live again tomorrow? I hardly talked to you guys 🥺🥺🥺

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

RAVERATSSSS guys should I go live again tomorrow? I hardly talked to you guys 🥺🥺🥺

view comments !

USER yes 🥺

DEREKTRENDZ yes and don't kick me out
RAVERATSSSS okayy 🌝

MONROECAPRI no lol
RAVERATSSSS yes lol

KBREEEZO yes and add me 🥺
RAVERATSSSS ok ☺️

USER is rave dating Kobe?
MONROECAPRI nope
USER wasn't asking you

DEREKTRENDZ definitely and don't kick me out next time 😭
RAVERATSSSS LMAO OK

WHOSLIMEDUPMIKE no

  AS RAVE WAITED FOR MIKE AND DEREK TO SHOW THEIR FACES ON FACETIME SHE CONTINUED COOKING HERSELF SOME PASTA."hey guys." rave waved. "rave what's going on between you and monroe?" derek asked. mike joined the call just in time to hear derek's question.

"nothin' why?" she said nonchalantly. rave was trying her best to convince them that she had no problem with monroe. but in reality, she had a lot opinions about the girl..

  luckily, since rave grew up with the saying, 'if you ain't got nothing good to say, don't say anything.' so that had been programmed into her head for as long as she can remember. "well i mean ain't she dating kobe or sum?" mike questioned them. "apparently they're not but monroe seems to like him." derek replied.

"didn't she reject him?" rave asked mike and derek who knew nothing about the situation. "no i think they like had thing or were talking during playlist." derek assumed. "nah i was on their live and they both said they hardly talked during playlist and that monroe called him a bitch." none of them knew if this was entirely true so they weren't sure what to believe.

  "yo monroe is like madison beer a lot of dudes like her." derek joked. "do you like her?" rave asked derek since she already knew mike liked her. "nah bro, she be rejecting guys 24/7." derek rubbed his forehead with his palm. "monroe is something different you know? like her eyes are so damn beautiful bro." mike gushed. "okay we get it. im getting sick of talking about monroe let's talk about rave and kobe." derek suggested. "you right! yo rave, kobe was straight up babbling about you when we were facetiming him yesterday." mike revealed.

  "you stay lying mike." rave rolled her eyes as she served herself some pasta on a plate. "i'm serious bro! he was all like, 'rave so goddamn beautiful' and, 'damn is rave single?' and some other shit." mike was feeling exhilarated because both rave and kobe had been single for a long time and he believed this could be 'it'. "it's true rave! he took out his laptop and we could see the reflection of your instagram account on his glasses."

  "instead of flying vallyk out you should fly kobe, derek, me, and also vallyk so we could all hang you know." mike really wanted to go to california so he figured he could convince rave. "i don't know. i mean vallyk and i have been planning this trip since forever. plus i don't think my mom would even let me. i mean she knows you guys but flying all four of you? i don't think so." rave was bummed out but she had already been used to her mom's rules. rave understood them because she would do the same once she became a mother.

  "you right, ima ask my mom today or tomorrow." clearly mike ignored what rave said. "didn't you just hear what I said?" rave asked before taking a bite from her pasta. "i did but I just realized something. we don't have to stay at your place we could stay at a hotel or with some friends." mike said. "we'll work on that plan." rave answered. "i gotta go film some tiktoks. talk to y'all later." derek gave a little wave before exiting the call. "you gonna leave too?" rave asked mike. "yes ma'am. dinner calls." mike blew a kiss which was another thing he did to annoy rave. "bye mike." rave waved at him before ending the call.

a/n 🏄🏽‍♀️
how we feeling about this
story? So far I'm enjoying
it 💘 also I updated without
it hitting 50 reads bc why
not 😋