𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

AS RAVE CONTINUED TO STRESS ABOUT KOBE, DIEGO DID NOT ANSWER HER CALL. "you know what i can't do this i need to talk to kobe in person." rave suggested as she stood up.

"they're all arriving tomorrow at 2am so i can just take a nap and when i wake up they'll all be here." she sat back down on her bed and took two deep breaths. "okay, i'll take care of this situation later." she lied down and slowly closed her eyes.

as her alarm woke her up, she groaned and looked at the clock. "it's twelve?" rave checked her phone to see thirteen missed notifications from her group chat.

  "shit." rave ran out of her room to see her family at the table. "how long have i been sleeping for?" she asked.

  "for a long time but that don't matter your friends are gonna be here soon." her mother replied. "where are they gonna sleep?" madison asked rave.

"uh," rave yawned before continuing. "they can stay in the guest room?" rave asked her mom. "well i thought they were gonna sleep in your room so you guys can hang out." her mom suggested.

  "my room ain't that big." rave replied. "guest room final answer now ask if they're almost here." madison demanded.

  rave turned on her phone and entered the group chat. "okay so derek and kobe are coming in an hour, and vallyk and mike are coming in an hour and 30 minutes." she told them.

  "let's go to the airport." her mom stood up. "in our small ass car?" chase asked. "we got the minivan." she responded. "let's just go i want to sleep." madison complained. "you can stay, chase you wanna come with us?" they all looked over at chase and he nodded.

  "okay come on." everybody excluding madison made their way into their garage and waited for their mother to unlock the van. "i've never been to lax this late."

  chase told rave. "it's gonna be a long ass ride." she informed him. "i forgot about that. mom on second thought i'm out." chase told her as rave got in the car.

  "when i come back you better be asleep." she warned him. chase quickly ran back inside because it was getting cold out here.

  driving for about an hour, they finally arrived at lax, and of course it was packed. "i told them to meet us at this vending machine." rave told her mom as they sat down on some chairs.

  "is that them?" her mom pointed at them. "yeah," rave stood up. "guys!!" she called them. they all looked around before vallyk noticed her.

rave's mom stood up as mike and vallyk ran to her. "you guys are so big." she hugged them tightly. "hey guys." rave hugged derek and kobe which felt a little awkward.

as derek went to introduce himself to rave's mom, kobe and rave stood there without saying anything.

"hey." rave gave him a little wave. "hi.." he awkwardly replied. "we can talk once we get to my house." rave told him.

kobe nodded as he walked over to introduce himself to her mom. rave stood there before vallyk came and hugged her.

"finally one of you notice i'm here." rave dramatically said. vallyk rolled his eyes and she chuckled. "where's my hug mike?"

rave asked him as he ate his cookie. "sorry." he muffled. vallyk stepped back so mike could hug rave.

"yo whats going on between you and kobe?" derek whispered to her. "nothing?" she responded.

  "stop lying we know somethings going on." mike added as he finished hugging her.

"what makes you think that?" rave wanted to hear their assumptions in order to clown them about it.

  "well last week he called us and he said when he meets you in person he's gonna give you a huge hug and did he do that?" mike asked them.

"nope." derek answered. "oh and he seems down." vallyk added on to their answer.

"okay fine. he," rave got closer to them im case kobe heard. "he told me he liked me and we decided we're gonna talk about it once we get home." rave whispered.

"well shit let's go." mike stepped back and walked over to kobe and rave's mom.

  "mom let's go." they all began walking out of the airport and both rave and kobe were feeling pretty nervous.

a/n
hii i apologize for not
posting yesterday i got
busy. anyways, once this
book ends i'm gonna make
a new one about another tiktoker
cause why not 😋.