𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

RAVE WOKE UP AND LOOKED AROUND HER ROOM. she felt filthy, so decided to take a shower. she was so excited since it was her birthday so she was obviously in a wonderful mood.

  she made her way to the kitchen, only to see nobody there. she remembered about the boys so she walked into the guest room to see it empty. "what the fuck?" she looked around and couldn't seem to spot anybody.

  rave stumbled across madison on her way to the backyard. "rave! happy birthday!" she hugged her and rave stood there. she had no idea what was going on. "what's happening?" she asked. "come with me."

  madison dragged rave into a flower themed backyard. rave smiled as hard as she could because it was so beautiful. "happy birthday!!" everybody exclaimed. rave always loved flowers but she never really had a favorite. she knew it was basic, but she always found flowers to be one of the most beautiful things to ever exist.

  everybody hugged rave and she was basically being squished by them. rave peeked over to see tables filled with gift bags which made her pretty excited. her favorite part had to be the food though. "so when are we eating breakfast?" rave asked.

  chase pointed at a table filled with waffles, pancakes, ice cream, and more of rave's favorites. "ooh don't mind if I do." she scurried over to the table and sat in her seat. "you're gonna share though, right?" chase asked.

"no shi- i mean yeah duh." chase rolled his eyes at her and took a waffle. he sat down and began eating. "damn when did this turn into your birthday?" derek asked. "oh my god you guys are so annoying just shut up and eat." he complained. "oh hell no! get up and go to your room! you are not gonna ruin rave's birthday!!" his mother demanded.

he grabbed another waffle and ran out of the backyard. "kids." mike scoffed. "prettymuch is coming!" madison exclaimed at her phone. kobe looked over at rave with a upset face. she held his hand and forced a smile. she wanted prettymuch at her party and wanted to tell kobe to just deal with it, but obviously couldn't.

as everybody was eating, prettymuch made their way into the backyard. madison stormed out of her seat and into zion's arms. she kissed him passionately, leaving everybody but rave and kobe surprised.

"madison!" her mother stood up and looks at them with a giant smile plastered on her face. "you guys look great together!" she hugged zion tightly which made everybody smile. "happy birthday rave!" prettymuch said as they walked up to her seat and hugged her. "thank you guys!"

  they had spent half the day in the backyard filming tiktoks, talking, and etc. kobe and rave were sitting back at the tables and talking. he placed a kiss and they were making out for two minutes before kobe seperated their lips. "can't believe you're 18." he held her hand tightly which automatically put a smile on her face. she blushed at him, and looked down at their hands.

  "i love you, rave." she immediately looked up at him in shock and happiness. "i love you too." she kissed and felt a feeling of euphoria. she had never felt this way about anybody.

  as the party was coming to and end, madison and zion surprised rave with another cake to blow out her candles to before they all called it a day. everybody gathered up in the kitchen as they began recording and singing happy birthday to her. "blow out them candles baby!" her mother exclaimed. although rave's father wasn't here, that  didn't matter to her. she was surrounded by everybody she loved and considered family, and that was more than enough for her.

a/n

—a/n