𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

RAVE WOKE UP FROM HER PEACEFUL SLEEP TO THE NOISE OF MULTIPLE FOOTSTEPS. "what the.." rave rubbed her eyes as she walked out of her room.

"oh." said rave once she had noticed that it was only her family making breakfast.

"why are you guys up so early?" rave questioned them. "rave, 7am is not early." madison answered.

"well to me it is." rave responded. "we're just making some breakfast to impress your little friends." rave's mother added.

"mom you don't have to do this. they're grateful for everything i don't think you should spend a lot of time on impressing them." rave received dirty looks from them and which made her confused.

"damn no need for the looks." rave told them. they all scoffed at her and continued cooking.

  leaving the kitchen, rave made her way into the guest bedroom where her friends were at.

  "hello?" rave peeked her head in the room to see all of them awake.

  "rave." derek patted the bed signaling her to sit down. the guest room consisted of five twin beds, a luxorious bathroom, and a balcony.

  in the entire house, this room was considered the smallest.

  "i know nobody asked but i slept so good." vallyk said as he snuggled himself back into bed. "well i hope the rest of you did as well, but i need you guys to get dressed because we're gonna go on our trip."

  "alright we'll be out in like ten minutes." mike said as he got up from bed. rave didn't bother talking to kobe at all and tried her best to make it seem like nothing had happened between them.

  "oh and rave can i talk to you later?" mike obviously knew she was hiding something and that made rave a little furious.

  "yes." rave gave mike that look which let him know she knew what they were gonna talk about. rave closed the door and walked back to her room.

rave searched through her entire closet to find a good outfit and eventually did. as she changed her clothes, all she could think about was talking to kobe.

even though he got her mad, she still wanted to talk to him. she just hoped he felt the same way.

walking out of her room, rave sat down at the table where everybody else was. "so where are you guys going?" madison asked them.

"well we're gonna go to a lot of places." rave looked at the guys and they nodded. "just tell me the places." madison said. "a lot." rave replied.

"are you guys gonna walk?" madison questioned. "yeah..?" rave was quickly annoyed by her questions so in order to avoid answering them she decided to begin eating.

once they finished eating, rave led them outside to her garage. "so first we're going to santa monica and we're gonna explore that whole area," rave began. "and then we're gonna go to beverly hills, hollywood, and echo park to do the same." rave smiled as she unlocked her rolls royce.

  as soon as mike entered the passenger seat, he remembered he forgot to talk to rave. "uh rave," mike gave her another look and she simply nodded.

  she nodded before everybody else got in. "how did you get such a big house?" vallyk asked rave.

  "my mom works as a lawyer and my dad as a doctor so they have money." rave used to live in a tiny apartment but as soon as her father got promoted they bought their current home.

  for some odd reason, rave had a feeling she would be the one who would make a move to talk to kobe. she wished it was the other way around.

  under her smile, there was a frown. even though kobe upset her last night, she still had some feelings for him.

  rave just felt hurt. she just hated the fact that she moved too fast or else this whole situation wouldn't have had happened in the first place.

  an hour had gone by and eventually rave parked somewhere so they could explore. mike quickly took his phone out of his pocket to take pictures and film tiktoks.

  vallyk was taking multiple pictures along with derek. rave and kobe were sitting down trying to discuss with one another.

  "i'm sorry," kobe looked over at rave in order to grab her attention. "for you know.." he looked down at the ground.

  "sorry kobe but i'm gonna need to hear a real apology or else i won't be able to forgive you." kobe sighed.

  he enjoyed doing things the 'easy way' but in this case that wasn't an option. "fine, i'm sorry for walking out on you last night. i just didn't know what to do." kobe apologized.

"wasn't the best but i'll forgive you. now, get up cause you are not gonna ruin this trip for them." rave looked at the boys making tiktoks and having a great time.

a/n
forgive me, but i am not
gonna write their day 😗.
it's unnecessary and boring
to both read and write 😐.
also i got a new book coming
based on mauricio hernandez 💘.