𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

RAVEVANIAS JUST POSTED A PHOTO !

RAVEVANIAS i wanna get dressed up like this again

view comments !

KBREEEZO 😍😍
RAVEVANIAS 🥺❤️
USER parents 💕

DEREKTRENDZ she a celebrity 🤩
RAVEVANIAS not even 😪

VALLYKPENA bring the fit back 😠
RAVEVANIAS i wish 😔

THEREALSLIMEDUPMIKE yo we could be siblings
RAVEVANIAS lowkeyyyy

CHASEVANIAS pretty and ratchet 🤪
RAVEVANIAS 😙

ZIONKUWONU 🤩
RAVEVANIAS 😌
USER we all know he meant 😍

PRETTYMUCH this picture 🔥🔥
RAVEVANIAS 💗💗
USER she so lucky 🥺

ZIONKUWONU 🥴
USER jail 🧚🏼‍♀️✨❤️

USER idol
RAVEVANIAS 🥺❤️

USER i wanna look like this
RAVEVANIAS 🥺🥺

  DRIVING TO ZION'S HOUSE, RAVE FELT NERVOUS. "rave calm down you're sweating like crazy."

  mike handed a napkin which she used to wipe off her sweat. "why are we coming back here again?" vallyk asked. "to get to know them better. cause yesterday-"

"we know what we did." mike interrupted. "yeah i am not in the mood to hear you arguing right now." vallyk added. rave simply rolled her eyes at them. "you don't find zion creepy? like not even a little?" asked vallyk.

arriving to their house, they all waited in front of the door. mike rang the doorbell but no answer. "try knocking." rave knocked but no answer. "be patient." vallyk went on his phone and scrolled through instagram.

waiting for about five more minutes, edwin had opened the door. "come on in guys." he smiled and greeted them. "thanks."

they walked in and rave became nervous again. "rave, come." vallyk held her hand and it was sweaty. "calm down. they're not big celebrities like A$AP Rocky or drake. they're just a boyband. nothing else." rave felt offended.

"can we sit down?" edwin nodded at mike's question. he sat down on the couch alongside austin. mike, had began a conversation with austin while sitting in the couch. "where's everybody else?" by everybody else, rave meant zion.

"they made a quick run to the gas station, they'll be back in a couple minutes." edwin responded. "look at mike, making a new friend." rave gave a fake smile to hide how she was still nervous. "breathe. there's no reason to be getting nervous. if zion tries to do some dumb shit i'll knock him out."

rave laughed at his statement. "you? really? yeah i don't buy that for a second." this made her clam down a bit more, which caused vallyk to feel relieved. hearing the door open, rave quickly bright her attention to whoever it was.

zion, brandon, and nick, all walked in holding snacks. "shit they're here." she tapped on vallyk's shoulder and pointed her head at them. "remember to breathe." she took in a huge breath before standing up. making their way to the couch, zion handed out snacks to everbody. once everybody had snacks in their hands, zion sat down next to rave.

  vallyk making small talk with edwin, brandon, and nick, mike continuing his conversation with austin and creating a bond with him, and rave and zion talking. "so when's your birthday?" this question made rave feel weird but she realized that it was just a question. nothing else.

  "in five days." she replied. "speaking of, can you guys make it to my birthday party?" rave asked vallyk and mike. "i'll have to ask my mom." mike told her. "yeah same." vallyk replied. "i know we all just met but can you guys be there?" everybody looked at her in surprise.

  "sure." brandon replied. rave tried her best to feel the excitement shown on her face. vallyk and mike were more confused than surprised.

hearing her phone ring, rave pulled it out of her pocket to see that her mom was calling. "shit i gotta go." she stood up and answered. "im so sorry." rave apologized to them before she stormed out with mike and vallyk following after.

  "again?" zion said. as rave entered her car, vallyk and mike struggled to keep up. they got in and rave began driving extremely fast. "yo slow down!" mike advised her.

  after a minute had gone by, rave finally ended the call with her mother. "what the fuck is happening?" vallyk asked.

"my mom wants to talk to you guys about my birthday." rave sounded pretty upset. she thought it was something important, like somebody getting hurt. but it was just another normal call.

a/n
fandomlover_06 i'm having some
trouble answering your messages but yes,
i will be making more stories and
thank you so so much for your support ❤️❤️.
i didn't try with this chapter because i just
published a new story called get you. i would
love it if you guys could check it out 🥺