𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

THREE DAYS HAD PASSED, WHICH MEANT IT WAS TWO DAYS BEFORE HER BIRTHDAY.

  mike and vallyk's parents wanted them to come back home for the weekend, but they would be back by monday, which is rave's birthday.

  on the other hand, rave had a problem of her own. she had to find a way to convince her mother into letting prettymuch attend her birthday party. so here they were, in rave's car driving to their house.

  madison and chase decided to tag along because they could not miss an opportunity like this.

"so what's the name of this boyband again?" her mom asked. rave's mother was calm, but also had strict rules. this was something she'd have to be careful about.

  "prettymuch." she answered. "child, did i hear that correctly?" her mom tried holding in laughter. "mom," rave didn't want to hear bullying the fuck out of their name right now.

  as they parked in their driveway, brandon and edwin were standing in front of their door. "ooh rave! if you don't get yourself a boyfriend you should ask one of them out." her mother looked the boys up and down as if they were the most handsome pair of boys she's ever seen.

  "well, we're here so please, for me, try being nice." rave told madison and chase. "we're always nice girl." madison rolled her eyes as she got out of the car.

  they all walked over to the boys and greeted them. rave's mother began a conversation with them along with chase. "isn't there more of them?" madison asked. "yeah.." rave looked around and they weren't there.

  edwin had suddenly disappeared into the house so they all assumed he was gonna get the rest of the boys. "there better be cute one or else im uninviting myself from your birthday party."

  rave rolled her eyes and waited for the rest to come out. "you know instead of hiding back here with me, you should actually talk to the boys." she gave madison a little push. "ugh, fine."

  as the rest came out, madison's eyes widened. "girl, you didn't tell they had a fine ass lightskin!" she looked him up and down and gave him a little smirk.

"now i'm definelty gonna introduce myself!" she made her way to zion and began talking to him. rave stood next to her mother and was watching how well they got along with her mom. "it's pretty hot out here. do you guys wanna come in?" brandon asked. my mom nodded in relief.

everybody made their way inside and brandon gave each and every one of them a refreshing cold water bottle. madison not only was attempting to shoot her shot with zion, but also with nick.

one hour had passed, and so far rave's mother was cracking up with the boys, madison and zion were talking or flirting, chase had been on his phone and had only spoke with brandon and edwin, and rave was on her phone hearing music.

  so not much had happened for chase and rave. one thing was clear though, chase and rave were dying to go home. they were more than bored and were quite jealous due to the fact that madison and their mother weren't.

now, two hours had passed and rave's mother decided it was time to go. walking out, rave and chase were more than happy, and madison was upset. as they sat back in the car, madison looked out the window. "madison, how did your conversation with zion go?" rave asked.

"we're gonna go out tomorrow." she blushed. "aww." chase sarcastically said. "well mom are they invited to my party?"

"of course! they're so nice and funny." she smiled. "also, can kobe and derek come?" she asked. "yes they can." rave smiled at her and held her hand. "mom you never let me have this many friends over!" chase argued. "we are not gonna fight over this again!!" his mother yelled.

a/n
forgive me for my inactivity 😔.
been going through some problems
but everything seems to be going
well again!