𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

TODAY IS RAVE AND KOBE'S FIRST EVER DATE. they were both beyond excited, and dressed up as good as they could. rave wore a beautiful flower dress that kobe had gave her as a gift yesterday. kobe was wearing another one of his great outfits, but with his new shoes.

kobe wanted to take rave to some great places and hang out with her. as rave walked out of her room, she saw kobe blushing at her from the couch. "you ready?" she asked. he nodded. kobe and rave walked into the garage and into her car. since kobe wanted to surprise her, he decided it would be best if he drove.

today was not only their first date, but also the day kobe flew back to kentucky. him and the rest of the boys had been flying back and forth and their parents weren't too happy about it. so they decided to put traveling to rave's house on hold for two weeks or so.

"so where are you taking me?" she was curious about their date. "you'll see." she frowned. "come on kobe! don't make me beg." he chuckled at her. "just relax." he placed a hand on her thigh which seemed to calm her down. "ooh i like where this is going."

"no, no, no. none of this right now." he removed his hand which upset her. she grabbed it and placed eight back on her thigh. he chuckled before placing it on the steering wheel. "close your eyes when we're almost there." he said. "fine but i'll most likely peak." she teased. he jokingly rolled his eyes at her and gave a fake groan.

arriving at their first location, santa monica. rave closed her eyes and tried her best not to peak. she could tell by the traffic that they were in a popular location, or simply just a busy area. "feel free to look now." rave opened her eyes to see the beach. she exclaimed in happiness and kissed kobe on the cheek since he was driving.

rave loved santa monica beach and was more than happy to be back. "ive missed this place." she smiled and looked around as if it was her first time being here. "it is beautiful." kobe admitted.

as he parked. they walked around the beach, taking pictures and dipping their feet in the water. they didn't wear the proper attire, but that didn't matter. they were here to have a fun time and not give one single fuck about anything.

one hour had passed, and rave was pretty tired from walking around, so they went back to the car. "im pretty hungry." she buckled up and heard her stomach rumble. "good thing you said that, cause now we're going to our next spot." he began driving and rave was becoming more and more excited. she loved food and he knew that.

"ooh food. say less." she smiled at him and was more than excited. she had a feeling that today was gonna be great. kobe was just as excited as she was and drove as fast as possible without getting a ticket.

arriving at olive garden, rave felt pleased to be here. they sat down and took pictures together to kill time. "i'm devour everything." rave licked her lips as a way of mocking kobe. "girl you won't." he mocked her and pretend to play with a curl. she laughed at this.

as they ate, they took their time to eat. "this is the best pasta i have ever eaten." she rubbed her tummy in satisfaction and kobe smiled. "you're full?" he asked. "trust me, i never get full." she continued eating and it turned out to be true. rave even managed to finish his meal.

the sun began to set, which brought them to their last location. they parked at the observatory, where not many people were. only hikers were there and people playing with their dogs. they sat down on the grass and talked.

"rave, i love you." kobe couldn't stop saying this but he really did. "i love you too baby." he held her hand and kissed it. he smiled and she stared into his eyes. she smiled back. rave felt bad because she thought of one person, dejuane.