𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

RAVE STOMPED HER WAY TO THE GUEST ROOM HOLDING HER PHONE. she wanted to show the boys that zion texted her.

rave had been apart of the fandom ever since would you mind came out. she had tried for years to get them to notice her and now that one of the members did it's wasn't how she wanted them to noticed her.

as rave stormed into the room, they were all filming tiktoks since the sun was shining bright through the window.

"guys." they all turned around to see rave smiling at them. "can i talk to y'all?" she found herself a spot on mike's bed and waited for them to come.

"whats up?" vallyk sat next to rave as she placed her phone on the bed. "do you guys know this boyband named prettymuch?" the name sounded familiar to derek but everybody else had no knowledge of this name.

"there's five members right?" derek asked rave to make sure they were talking about the same boyband.

rave nodded. "what about em?" he sat down next to rave and saw that zion had dmed her. "well he texted me this like ten minutes ago." they all read the messages and were surrpised.

"ain't he like 20?" mike searched him up to answer kobe's question. "that's a whole case." mike gave them his phone and their faces all showed disgust. "i think you should block him."

"somebody's jealous." mike whispered to vallyk. "you do you rave," derek sat up and took off his shirt. "you have a whole ass pool in your backyard so might as well go in it." he finished.

she wiped off her sweat from her forehead and gave derek a dirty look. "y'all can come." they all looked up at him and nobody answered.

"hello?" derek was puzzled as to why they weren't reacting. "i'll go." rave stood up. "i'll go too." kobe added. "us too." vallyk nudged mike since he was zoning out.

"hold on let me get my swimsuit." rave told them before sprinting to her room. as they waited, kobe broke the awkward silence. "what do y'all think of zion?" he asked.

"no comment." derek nonchalantly answered. "he makes me sick to the stomach." mike had a disgusted look on his face.

"hes a creep." vallyk admitted. "what if rave," kobe's anxiety was beginning to rise. "what if rave likes him." unwanted thoughts filled kobe's mind. "yo kobe calm down. there's nothing to worry about, rave's smart." derek places a hand on kobe's shoulder and massaged it.

"no he needs to be worried. what if this dude rapes her?" mike began to worry along with kobe. "what?" vallyk believed zion was a creep but he wanted to at least see how he actually was.

"okay i think it's best if we all calm the fuck down." as he crossed his arms, vallyk looked at derek trying his best to calm kobe and mike down.

"shit rave's coming." vallyk uncrossed his arms and stood still. derek removed his hand from Kobe's shoulder and mike farted.

"dude what the fuck." derek gave him a little nudge before rave came. "i thought you guys were at the pool already." the girl had a pool noodle with her along with five towels.

"oh we thought we had to wait for you." vallyk began walking to the backyard as everybody followed behind him.

they observed the backyard and admired it. the pool was probably the best feature. "wait shit i don't have nothing to wear to go in the pool." mike noticed.

this applied to all the other boys except derek. "search through my luggage." derek pointed at it as he entered the pool with rave. mike signaled them to follow him back into the house.

after a couple minutes passed, mike, vallyk, and kobe had returned. they stepped into the pool and mike began filming tiktoks with vallyk. "so where do you guys want to go tomorrow?" rave asked kobe and derek.

"disney land." mike told them. "then we'd have to wake up early." rave responded. "universal studios?" derek suggested. "yeah it's smaller so we won't be there for too long." said rave.

"come film tiktoks with us." vallyyk told them. rave, derek, and kobe all swam to where vallyk and mike were floating and waited for them to finish their tiktok.

"rave stand up." mike teased her. rave was shorter than all of them so she constantly had to be floating in the pool. "fuck you."

__
a/n
sorry for not updating
lately i took a little time off
to work on myself <3.