𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

WHILE PRACTICING HER MOP, SHE RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM HER FRIEND, MIKE. "what's up mike?" rave asked. she already found this situation awkward due to the fact that he usually facetimes her or texts her.

"what the fuck happened?" mike loudly questioned her over the phone. "um sir, lower the voice. also, nothing?" mike was quickly getting her anxious as he took more than a minute to reply which built up suspense. "kobe. he's been down lately. i mean the boy was happy an hour ago but now he ain't."

  "and how is that my fault exactly?" she sat down on her bed trying to put a tough face on but in reality, she felt bad. "he said something about you i'm not sure." one thing mike and rave had in common was that when they'd 'prank' their friends they wouldn't facetime in order to hide their facial expressions.

  in this case, rave wasn't finding any of this funny. "mike, don't play with me, just tell me the truth." rave was getting tired of this little game of his. "bro, i'm not lyin' okay? you made kobe upset." she could hear anger in his voice so she automatically believed him.

  "what did i do? i don't understand what i possibly did to upset him." rave grumbled. "well you upset him, now go apologize." mike demanded. "okay dad what's his number?" rave wasn't liking mike's attitude but if it meant he would stop acting like this then she had no problem obeying him.

"i'll text you it right now." mike sent her the number and she groaned. "what do i gotta apologize for again?" before she could receive an answer mike left the call. "great, now i'm just gonna sound like a fucking dumbass." rave called the number and waited for kobe to answer.

"hello who is this?" kobe asked. "rave." she sighed. "oh wassup?" kobe's voice quickly changed and he fixed himself up even if she couldn't see him. "i'm so sorry." she apologized. "for..?" kobe wasn't quite sure what was going on but all his happiness was in the way so he wasn't  anxious or puzzled.

  "mike told me- oh never mind," rave laughed to make this situation leas awkward for herself. "what?" kobe's happiness was immediately replaced with confusion. "i'll call you in ten minutes." rave quickly hung up before calling mike.

"yeah?" mike was anxious because his plan didn't go as planned. "ooh just wait mike, just wait, once you come to cali i'm going to pop yo-" before finishing her threat, mike hung up only to irritate her. he wasn't one for being immature but with rave it was different. she was like a little and big sister to him.

she called kobe's number again and a second later he picked up. she liked that. rave like a lot of people, enjoyed quick replies because in her opinion, it made her feel important. "so what happened?" kobe asked her. he tried not freaking out about the fact that this was their first time calling or else she would get the wrong idea. it was clear to everybody except rave that kobe had feelings for her. rave obviously didn't because she hardly knew the guy.

"it was another stupid 'prank' i fell for. god you know sometimes it's funny but this one was not funny. i like the funny ones we do but this one was targeted towards me you know?" rave ranted. "i feel ya. yesterday he was tryna bug me but i didn't let him." kobe agreed. "please tell me how you i stop it from happening." she begged.

  "just ignore his calls. block him until he texts you on instagram apologizing. anyways i don't understand what's going on with him. i mean i get it he likes to joke around a lot but now it's gotten to a different level." kobe said. "first, definetly using your advice, second, i know right? i don't know but i'm gonna text vallyk and ask him to talk to him. something's not right." rave told kobe. "you right." kobe added.

  "well i don't know what time it is for you but it's eight o clock and ya girl needs sleep. goodnight." rave yawned. "goodnight." kobe answered. as soon as she hung up she charged her phone before closing her eyes.

  kobe on the other hand, called mike but he never picked up. "yo mike i'm making some progress with rave. your plan worked bro thank you." kobe said before ending his voicemail.

a/n
plot twist lol 💖.