𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

ARRIVING HOME AT 7PM, EVERYBODY WAS EXHAUSTED. "sorry rave, but tomorrow i wanna lay in bed all day long." everybody agreed at vallyk's statement.

rave promised them they would do very little walking but that didn't happen. her car ran out of gas so they had to go walk to a gas station which was half an hour away. once they had arrived at the car they were tired but rave persuaded them to continue.

as they all walked to the guest room, kobe stayed behind. rave walked to her room and kobe quickly caught up with her.

"hey." kobe startled rave a bit. "hi." she exhaled. "i need to talk to you about something." hearing this made rave nervous.

she had done nothing wrong but it was an instinct to get nervous whenever somebody says that. "uh..." rave opened her bedroom door before walking in. kobe closed the door behind him before sitting on her bed.

"don't you need to sleep?" rave looked at him before glancing at the clock. it was 10pm which wasn't that late.

"you're exaggerating." kobe patted the bed. "come sit." he added.

"okay..." rave sat down and looked at him. "so..." she didn't know what was going on at all but she figured it wouldn't be that serious.

kobe placed his hand on her thigh which made rave confused. "whatcha doing?"

she looked down at his hand and didn't know what to do. once she looked back up at kobe, he quickly kissed her.

rave being rave, went along by kissing him back. she was anxious because she didn't want this to end like last time. kobe slowly removed her shirt and admired her body.

rave lied down feeling excited. she had been waiting for this moment since the last time they were both in here.

kobe took off her jeans along with her panties slowly. "come on Kobe." rave couldn't wait any longer.

he carefully put one finger inside of her, triggering her to moan. moving his finger around, kobe eventually added another finger. "kobe." she moaned.

it was clear that rave wanted more than what kobe was doing at the moment.

she lowered himself down to her pussy, where he pulled out his fingers. his main focus was on her clit. kobe sucked on it which automatically caused rave to moan once more.

"fuck," she moaned. excitement and pleasure was what rave was overflowing her body. "shit kobe i'm boutta-" before being able to finish her sentence she moaned as she entered his mouth.

as he swallowed it all, he made his way up to her lips where he kissed her. "take off your clothes." She whispered into his ear.

he removed his pants, along with everything else. rave immediately got up on his dick and began riding it. kobe squeezed her ass as he let out soft moans.

suddenly, a two knocks were heard at rave's door. "kobe!" mike yelled. rave quickly got off his dick and put her clothes on. "shit what do we do?" kobe whispered to rave. "just put your clothes on and leave."

kobe quickly put on his clothes as rave hid under her bed. "yeah?" he opened the door to reveal mike standing there.

"derek wanted to film a tiktok with you and rave." mike's eyes looked around the room for rave but couldn't spot her anywhere.

"she's in the bathroom i'll tell her to meet us in the guest room." kobe said nonchalantly.

mike nodded as he walked back to the guest room. rave got up from under her bed and walked out.

kobe followed after her and they tried their best to look as normal as possible.

-
a/n
this. chapter. is. ass.
smut isn't my strong suit 😔.