𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

WALKING AROUND UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, THERE TRIP WAS QUICKLY COMING TO AN END. "where the fuck is the exit?" derek complained. it was 5: 30 and derek and kobe had to be at lax by six.

they were in universal city, so driving there would take a while. "bruh it's over here." vallyk said nonchalantly in hopes of calming derek down.

despite the fact that derek's legs were sore, he jogged as quick as he could. watching him struggle, everybody stayed behind and remained calm.

"aye not gonna lie i think we should pick it up." mike suggested. derek has already arrived at the exit which came as a surprise to them since they didn't think he would make it that fast.

"we'll definelty pick it up but I am in no way, gonna run." rave showed off makeup which took her forever to do.

"girl you can do it in the car." vallyk picked up the pace before they caught up with him. "he does know you're driving right?" asked mike. "i don't know what he knows at this point." rave sighed in disappointment.

as they arrived at the airport, everybody got out of the car to say bye to kobe and derek. not only was this trip about visiting rave, it was also their reunion.

they boys lived in different state's which meant they visited each other on some occasions. "until next time." they all formed a circle and hugged each other.

they all didn't know when they would see each other again but everytime this happened it was always sad.

the boys were quite used to it by now but since they hardly visit rave it felt more sad.

"bye guys." rave waved at them before they made their way into lax. kobe's face quickly became a frown along with derek.

as soon as they entered lax, they all got back in the car. "now what?" vallyk asked. "zion." mike randomly said. "huh?" vallyk and rave both looked at him in confusion. "zion. we should visit him."

"the fuck you mean visit him?" rave asked. "visit him." mike received confused looks from both of them once again.

"oh my god visit him!! let's go visit him." rave and vallyk we're still pretty confused. "call him or text him and ask for his address."

rave didn't like the sound of this but for some odd reason, she felt tempted to listen to mike.

"fine." she pulled her phone out from her pocket and called him on instagram.

"hi zion, um this is gonna sound weird but i was wondering if some friends of mine and i could visit you." mike and vallyk looked at rave which caused her to become more nervous.

"text me it." rave said before hanging up. "what happened?" mike asked as she began driving.

"here hold my phone and read the address to me." she passed her phone over to mike. vallyk glanced at the screen before looking out the window.

it seemed like vallyk was the only one that fully acknowledged they were at lax. of course he had already been here when he arrived, but vallyk wanted to see more of it.

since they were in a rush when they arrived, he couldn't really take the time to see how lax looked. as mike read the address out loud, rave began to speed up.

zoning out made vallyk feel a little drowsy. "okay now paste it onto the map app thingy and give the phone back so i can see where we're headed." mike followed rave's instructions and was the only one helping.

rave thought vallyk would be helping but she could see in the rear view mirror that he was falling asleep.

"awww." rave smiled at vallyk as he closed his eyes. "he's gonna get cold." mike raised his window and locked his door. "did you get the address down on maps?" asked
rave.

"yes here." he returned her phone and she placed it on a phone holder she had. "oh it's not that far." she slowed down the pace and turned on the air conditioner.

mike moved up front to sit next to rave in order to help her a bit more. vallyk had found a comfortable spot and was in his own world. "should we drop him off at your house?" mike looked back and heard low, soft snores coming from vallyk. "he'll survive here." she replied.

pulling up on zion's driveway, rave saw brandon, a member of prettymuch exit the house and walk towards their car. rave was feeling a wave of euphoria overflow her entire body and was more than excited to talk to brandon and the rest. "hey," mike poked vallyk's leg in hopes that would wake him up.

"vallyk wake up." he pushed his leg which caused him to wake up. "what?" he rubbed his eyes and looks around. "we're here." rave got out of the car and her entire body trembled. she couldn't believe that brandon, brandon arreaga was standing right there.

"h-hi." she came in for a hug and he felt so warm. "hey." his voice made her tremble more. once she ended their hug, vallyk and mike introduced themselves to him.

"zion!" brandon called. "shit it's happening." rave whispered to them. "let's see how he looks." vallyk cracked his knuckles to show his bravery.

as zion walked out vallyk was surprised. "you didn't tell me he was that tall." he backed up behind rave. "you gotta greet him." mike told him before walking over to zion

with no fear. "i'll go with you." rave held vallyk's hand and squeezed it. "mom?" vallyk joked. she walked him over to zion and looked up.

zion fought the urge to look her up and down but eventually couldn't. "so he pulling a kobe?" mike whispered to vallyk.

"they're both light skin so no surprise there." he answered. "you look prettier in person." zion shook her hand which made rave feel nervous. again.

"i feel nervous and scared for rave. i think we should leave." vallyk whispered to mike. "think of an idea." mike said before introducing himself to zion.

as vallyk stood there, he thought of many ideas. he stuck with two ideas though. the first one was to pretend rave's mom called her. the second idea was to pretend like vallyk and him had dirrahea.

"vallyk," mike called him back. "tell rave we both have to shit so we can go home." vallyk modded before walking to rave.

he talked her shoulder and she looked at him. "rave we gotta shit we can't hold it in." hearing this made rave feel embarrassed. she groaned before looking back at zion and brandon.

"can we do this tomorrow?" rave asked them. "yeah of course." brandon smiled at her but zion didn't seem too happy. he simply nodded before heading back into his house. "i hate you guys."

-
a/n
more prettymuch coming 😋