𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

THEY ALL ARRIVED AT RAVE'S HOUSE FEELING SLEEPY AND TIRED. rave's mom had put mike and vallyk to bed which meant derek, kobe, and rave, were the only ones awake.

"i don't know what y'all boutta do but i'm gonna sleep." derek told them. kobe lied down on rave's bed and nodded.

  "sleep well." rave smiled at derek. he waved at kobe and rave before making his way to the guest room. now it was the difficult part, kobe's and rave's conversation.

both of them were feeling very anxious but they figured backing out wasn't such a great idea. "uh...so kobe," rave began.

kobe quickly looked up at her and you could easily tell he was either blushing or just extremely anxious.

  "listen um.. i like you too. like i know i talk about justin a lot but i wouldn't see myself dating him.. and he doesn't know me as much as you do." rave exhaled as soon as she finished confessing.

although kobe and rave just met, rave felt like she could go somewhere with Kobe.

rave sat down next to him on her bed and waited for him to say something. kobe was trying to process everything because it's not very likely that your crush feels the same way about you.

"rave i like you...like a lot." kobe cracked his knuckles hoping it would calm him down.

she got closer to kobe which raised his anxiety.  "i'm not sure if you wanna do this," she placed her lips into his, leaving him shocked and rave feeling relieved.

  feeling extremely confident, rave removed her lips from his and onto his neck.

  kobe believed he would be the one doing that to her.

rave continued moving her lips down his body eventually arriving at his cock.

without any hesitation, rave proceeded to pull down his pants slowly. she looked up at him in order to make sure she could move forward. the look on kobe's face seemed like he wanted this. a lot.

  she continued to pull down his pants along with his boxers. rave grabbed his dick and put it in her mouth.

kobe was surprised as to how fast they were moving. rave on the other hand was  sucking as fast and hard as she could in order to satisfy him.

kobe let out soft moans as he looked down at her. rave never would've thought this was what she would be doing tonight.

he let out all of his cum into her mouth without informing her which surprised her. rave swallowed it all before taking his dick out of her mouth.

she took off her shirt waiting for kobe to make the next move. instead, he simply stood up and made his way to the door.

"yo what the fuck?" rave got up as she watched him open the door. he turned around with a fake confused look on his face.

"where you goin'?" she asked. "to bed." he responded. rave scoffed.

"so this was all just to make me look like a dumbass? you know i should've seen it coming." rave was beyond pissed right now.

"i'm sorry." he apologized in hopes of making her less upset.

"just leave." placing her hand on her forehead, rave felt a tension headache on the way.

  "you sure?" kobe asked. "yes go." rave groaned as he walked out.

"such a dumbass." she blew a rasberry before plunging herself onto her bed. "i have a feeling i'm not gonna enjoy this week." rave murmured.

a/n
thank you sm for
1k reads <3  also sorry
for not updating i spent
some time brainstorming
which means more chapters
will be published often.