𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

TONIGHT, RAVE'S FRIENDS, DEREK AND KOBE ARE RETURNING TO L.A FOR HER BIRTHDAY PARTY.

rave began a facetime with her four friends, and so far kobe and derek were on the call. "where's vallyk?" kobe asked them. "i don't know?" derek answered.

a couple minutes had went by and mike and vallyk had entered the call. "are you guys gonna make it to my birthday party?" rave asked them. "we're coming tomorrow morning so around seven am?" vallyk responded sounding unsure. "isn't prettymuch gonna attend?" kobe asked. everbody could tell kobe was jealous but nobody wanted to address it. "yeah my mom let me invite them." she answered.

rave didn't like that kobe was jealous but yet again, she couldn't show that it bothered her because they weren't dating.

"rave!" her mother called. she groaned. "she always wants me to do something Everytime i call you guys." rave picked up her phone and took them along with her. "yes ma?" rave stood in front of her mom in the living room and she was holding a bucket of soap along with a sponge. "i need you and chase to clean the van." she demanded. rave rolled her eyes but her mom quickly gave her a dirty look. "sorry, i'll do it right now." her mother nodded in approval before walking away.

"really? i haven't washed the van since i was 12 and now all of a sudden she wants me to clean it. right now? you know sometimes i can't stand her." she vented to them. rave was geniuenly mad but knew she could do nothing about the situation.

"i'll talk to y'all later." she hung up and put her phone down on the couch. she picked up the bucket, and made her way to the garage. "rave, don't stress out, everything's fine." she told herself.

rave walked in and saw the filthy van that had dirt in the wheels, leaving rave with a face of confusion. her neighborhood had no dirt roads. the first thing that came to rave's mind was remembering how her father's driveway was just dirt. she decided to leave it and hoped that her mom would eventually explain. but until then, rave began scrubbing.

"where the hell is chase?" she looked around and wondered if her mom told chase he had to clean the van. "i'm here." he put on his airpods and put his phone in his pocket. rave hated complaining about things she couldn't change, but she had the urge to do so at the moment. "if i had the things he has when i was his age i would be a whole different person." she scoffed under her breath.

"what was that?" he took off an airpod and crouched down beside her. "nothin' chase, don't worry about it." she gave him a fake smile before passing him the bucket. "do you have any idea of what you want for your birthday?" he asked. "i dunno, a lot of stuff i guess."

rave and chase weren't quite alike. growing up, she spent more time with madison since they were both girls and chase was still very young, so obviously they had a stronger relationship. chase on the other hand,
spent most time of his time with his father. rave and chase are only four years apart, so her mother believed there wouldn't be much chaos. that wasn't the case.

chase acted like every spoiled kid rave despised growing up. despite the fact that rave had money, she didn't act spoiled and was grateful for everything given to her.

"you couldn't find a better boyband? like no offense but aren't they like a, flop?" rave glared at him. "in case you forgot, this is my birthday party. not yours, mine. so if you have a problem, go hang out with your friends." chase rolled his eyes at her and continued to scrub. rave moved to the other side of the van to avoid being annoyed by chase.

one hour had passed, and rave completed her side of the van. "hey what the hell? where are you going?" chase wiped his sweat and looked up at her. "to my room?" she replied. "come help me with this side." he begged. "hell no! you're own your own." he glared at her before she walked out.

four hours had passed, and rave's mother barged into her room. "yes mom?" she asked without looking up at her. rave was catching up with tiktokroom and was getting quite entertained by all the tea. "your friends, they're here." rave looked up at her surprised. she wanted to pick them up so they wouldn't have to uber.

they both left her room to see them all standing there with their luggages. "hi guys." she hugged them all one by one. she gave kobe the tighest hug because he was the one she was most excited to see. "it's feels good to be back." mike teased as he hugged her mom. "i missed you boys." rave's mother told them. they smiled at her and rave. "uh you guys can sleep back in the guest room." rave was struggling to keep herself awake. "you seem sleepy baby." her mother placed a hand on her shoulder and waited for an answer.

"yeah," she yawned . "i'm sorry guys can we talk tomorrow im struggling to keep myself from dozing off." they nodded and made their way to the guest room. "sleep well boys!" they all turned around and smiled at rave's mom.

-
a/n
hi guys it's cat ☺️ i'll be updating
this book everyday cause ik how annoying
it is to wait for a new chapter to come out
for a book you're reading 😭
-cat 💞