Disclaimer (2020)

May 30th, 2020

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for choosing my story to help pass the time during this quarantine, or whenever you read this once this is all over.

I wanted to write a quick disclaimer for you all.

This story is old. It was started back in 2015/2016, if my memory serves me correctly, putting me in my freshman year of high-school. Throughout the time it took to write, I did take a couple German classes, but by no means did I know German. Therefore, please bear with me- the German bits in here are kinda cringe if you know the language, and I am sorry.

Also, there are some plot holes that were brought to my attention. I will not say them, as not to spoil future parts of the story, but if you find one, please know that, again, I was a kid and didn't plan out my chapters properly like I should have.

Thirdly, this is a slow-burn book. That is all I'll say, to not spoil anything for you.

And lastly, as I forgot to mention this earlier today, at the end of this story, I wrote that I was doing a new story titled "Guardian Angel". Unfortunately, this story was never finished, and ended up becoming unpublished. I haven't had the heart to delete it all these years, but I don't think I'll ever finish it.

Thank you all again for choosing to read my (very cringe-worthily named) story, The Prince and His Servant. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it way back when.

P.S. I do still see all of your comments and likes! They mean the world to me, even after all this time. ❤

-ArmyOfTinyLevis