Sibling Fight

Victor, Gloria and Hop were all walking through the Wild Area together. They were near the entrance to Hammerlocke city. The three of them decided to train a bit more together before they had to face the final gym of the gym challenge. After defeating Raihan, it was finally time for the championships. The kids just finished a small tournament between the three of them. It started out with Hop versus Victor, which ended up in a tie. Eventually both of them fought against Gloria. But both of them lost against the girl. Victor grunted in annoyance when his dear Pokémon fainted. He put his Rillaboom back in its pokeball and glanced at his twin sister with annoyance in his eyes. Gloria cheered, but stopped immediately once she met his glance. The brunette tilted her head to the side in confusion and walked up to her brother. She tried putting her hand on his shoulder in comfort, but he slapped her hand away.

"Oi, Victor?" She worriedly said his name outloud.

Victor turned his back on her and took a deep breath. The two twins had always been equals. They both had the same friends, same grades in school and until recently they always shared the same strength when it came to Pokémon battles. His sister started emitting a different aura than she usually had since they started their adventure. It wasn't just Gloria, but Hop too who was emitting the same, strange aura. Ever since the day they met the two legendary Pokémon in the Slumbering Wealds they've been feeling different. Victor clenched his fist. He felt left out. Something big was coming, but he knew he wasn't going to be part of it. Everytime he lost to his dear sister he could feel it coming closer and closer. Victor suddenly felt the hand of her sister near his shoulder once again. He pulled away immediately and turned around.

"Don't touch me!" He suddenly yelled at her. His voice was a bit shakey.

Hop took a few steps closer to the two siblings out of worry. Gloria pulled her hand to her heart and looked at her brother with sad eyes. But it didn't last long. The brunette girl suddenly put her hands on her waist and lifted her chin in the air.

"I was just tryin' to be nice ya know? What are ya acting so mad about this time?" Gloria angrily asked her brother with a deep sigh as the end of her sentence.

"What do ya mean with 'this time?'" Victor turned back around to face his sister, his eyes were gleaming with anger.

"Guys, please..." Hop softly said as he raised his hands up to his waist. "Let's go to the pokecenter to heal our Pokémon. Let's call it a day."

"No!" The twins stubbornly yelled in choir.

"You know damn well what I mean, Vic. Ever since I keep defeating you in battle you just can't stop getting angry at me after every defeat!" Gloria raised her voice as she spoke.

Victor faked a laugh and squinted his eyes. "You keep acting so high and mighty about yourself just because you keep defeating everyone. You haven't even lost a single battle since we started out our journey, it's so unfair!"

"So you're just jealous of me?" Gloria spat.

"Hah! As if. Why should I be jealous of you?" Victor looked at his sister with a menacing gleam in his eyes.

Gloria took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a little bit. The tension between the twins was high. Hop nervously stood behind Gloria and watched them closely. In the past the two of them quarreled now and then, but this felt so much different. Gloria suddenly shook her mouth and forced a smile on her face. She always did that when she wanted to make up.

"Let's stop this Vic, let's make some curry and-"

"You start looking more and more like dad, ya know..." Victor angrily said under his breath.