Highschool AU 2 - New Class

Gloria and Victor were walking on the country roads of Postwick together. They were both wearing their school uniforms, both of their hands clinging tightly to the straps of their big brown backpacks. Gloria was happily taking big steps. She was excited, since this would be her second year of highschool! The twins hadn't been in the same class for the first time in their lives last year, but this year they would be im the same class again! Gloria was going to miss her friends, but she was happy to be alongside her twin brother again. Victor quietly kicked a rock to the side of the road. Victor was more of a quiet type. He had a few friends, but he was the smartest boy of his class. The twins arrived at their school. They entered their new classroom. Gloria and Victor glanced at each other with a glimpse of rivalry in their eyes. One of the window seats was still free!

"Shotgun!" Gloria yelled at his brother while sprinting forwards.

Victor raced her sister towards the windowseat. He almost got there first, bur Gloria suddenly jumped over another table that was standing in the way and threw her bag atop of the free seat. She jumped into the chair and smiled brightly at her twin brother. Victor let out a deep sigh as he sat down in the chair that was next to hers.

"Be more careful, Gloria! If the teacher saw this than you'd be in big trouble again!" He scolded her sister.

Gloria ignored her brother and just playfully stuck out her tongue to him.

"You're just jealous I got the seat first!" She teased him.

The young girl was getting a few glances from the other few students that got to the classroom early too. In front of Gloria was sitting a purple haired boy. Gloria tilted her head in curiosity, she was sure she recognized him from somewhere! Victor suddenly placed his hand atop of his shoulder.

"Oi, Hop!" He called his friend.

The boy turned around with a big grin on his face. He had piercing yellow eyes. Gloria immediately felt a strange feeling in her chest, her heart started to beat loudly in her chest. What was this strange feeling she had.

"Victor! I'm glad we're in the same class again mate!" Hop happily said.

He looked at Gloria, who was sitting beside Victor. Their eyes locked for a moment and they stared at each other for a few seconds. Hop looked back at Victor and then back at Gloria again. He lifted his finger and placed it on his chin.

"You two really do look alike, are ya siblings?" He asked Victor and Gloria.

Gloria snickered and slammed one of her fists proudly on the table. With the other hand she put her hand on her brother's head.

"I'm his older sister, Gloria!" She said as she proudly puffed out her chest.

"Sit down, you..." Victor mumbled with annoyance in his voice as he slapped Gloria's hand off of his head.

"Besides, you're only a few minutes older than I am!" He added softly.

Gloria pouted at his brother. Hop looked at the siblins with confusion.

"But... If you're siblings... And in the same class... How can you be older than he is?" The purple haired boy asked with a soft voice.

Gloria and Victor both started snorting. Victor shook his head and smiled at his best friend. "Are you mental? We're twins!" Victor explained to Hop with a dissapointed look in his eyes.

Hop turned red and looked away. "Y-Yea I knew that!"

Two girls and one guy suddenly stormed into the room, pointing at Gloria when they saw where she was seated. The class looked up at the sound of the door being slammed open. Gloria sighed softly and stood up from her chair. It were her friends from her old class. One of the girls ran up to her and hugged her tightly. Gloria told her friends she had to change classes because of her bad grades and stuff. But she lied to them. She really wanted to be in the same class as Victor was. Gloria got one of the highest grades of the class without studying! The girl did absolutely nothing for school but still managed to get all straight A's! If she did actually study she could probably even surpass her brother!