Mistletoe

"Hoppy-kins!" Gloria shouted as she glomped herself into her boyfriends arms.

The tall boy caught her, swinging her around in the air two times to maintain balance so the two of them wouldn't trip over and fall.

"Please don't try to mimic master Mustard." He chuckled softly as he flicked her forehead with one of his fingers.

"Ow, sorry sorry!" Gloria apologized with a happy smile.

Her cheeks and tip of her nose were rosey red due to the cold. She was wearing her champions outfit with covered up with her thick orange expedition jacket that one of the former champions; the steel Peony made himself. They were both sixteen now. It has been two years since their journey through the Galar region officially ended. After some struggles Hop settled down as a trainee professor at Sonia's lab. Gloria defeated Hop's brother, Leon, and became the strongest and most legendary champion Galar has ever seen along with her two legendary Pokémon; Zamazenta and Eternatus. After last summer's Galarian Star Tournament Hop and Gloria started going out together. They teamed up together and won, as usual. Due to Hop's excitement of winning he kissed Gloria on the lips, right in front of the crowd and cameras in the Wyndon Stadium! They've always liked each other since they first met, but their friendship was a pleasant one. The events of the darkest day made them realize their feelings for each other even more then ever before.

Hop let out a silent chuckle. He could see the damp of his breath rising into the air due to the cold. The young boy placed his hand at the back of his girlfriends head and pulled her in close. His lips softly touched her forehead, embracing her in a warm and comforting kiss. Gloria's face started to blush even more. Her eyes narrowed towards the ground shyly as she clinged herself against Hop's arm. He couldn't help but feel a warm fuzzy feeling in his stomach when he saw her shy away against him. The strongest trainer of Galar, trainer of the monstrous Eternatus and one of the two legendary heroes, turned all shy and cute whenever her boyfriend tried to kiss her.

"Let's go to Bob's your uncle! I could eat a whole Taurus, that's how hungry I am!" Gloria proposed with sparkling eyes.

"Only one? Come on mate, I could eat like three of them!" Hop responded with a playful grin.

The couple headed towards the restaurant. They got seated immediately, given they were both celebrities after all. It was busier then usual, maybe because it was Christmas eve... The two of them received their food fairly early. It didn't take long before they both finished their food.

"Ahh... I'm stuffed..." Gloria sighed as she sunk down her chair a little.

Hop smirked at her. "That was nowhere near a whole Taurus mate! Hmm... Gotta say I still got room for some afters though..."

Gloria's eyes lit up. In a flash she sat up straight and slammed her hands on the table. "Can we?!"

"You know what? I'll treat you to a large icescone in Postwick once we get there!''

''Alright then, what are we waiting for? Let's go, let's go!''

Hop chuckled at his girlfriends reaction. He put down enough money on the table for the bill as he watched the young champion almost jump towards the exit in excitement. He put on his coat and headed outside too, but was shocked by how much the weather has changed. It was just snowing a little bit when he just arrived– but now it almost felt like a snowstorm! Gloria and Hop shared a glance with each other. 

''Come on– let's search for a cabbie!'' He suggested as he grabbed her hand to keep it warm. 

The two of them raced towards the nearest Corviknight-taxi they could find, but were greeted with disappointment when finally seeing one.