Dubwool

Gloria stood in front of her bathroom mirror. She covered her mouth with her hand to let out a tired yawn. Next to her was standing her twin brother, Victor, brushing his teeth with his eyes still closed. Gloria grinned and nudged his shoulder playfully with her elbow. They just finished breakfast and were awake for a few hours now, although it didn't seem so for Victor, who was brushing his teeth while looking like he was still sleeping. Gloria pulled the messy bun she was wearing out of her hair and started to brush through it softly.

The brunette girl decided to grow out her hair the day she became champion, it was reaching her shoulders already! She was champion for one year now. People would often call her cute, but she really wanted to be more of a cooler champion like Leon was. She had a 20 000 year old alien as a Pokémon after all. Gloria often tried to mimic her boyfriend, Hop, since she thought he was one of the coolest people ever alive. Hop, Gloria and Victor have been best friends since they were really small. Hop has always had an obvious crush on Gloria, but she was too dense to notice his or even her own feelings. Victor often pushed the two of them in the right direction. After Gloria became Champion Sonia and Victor both made sure that Hop and Gloria got to spend a lot of alone time together. After being alone on the Isle of Armor for awhile, they got even closer than before. And before they knew it they started going out!

Victor and Gloria both looked at each other in alarm. There was a strange sound coming from their frontdoor. They were home alone, since their mum was out working in her flower shop in Wedgehurst. Victor immediately put away his toothbrush and grabbed both of his sisters shoulders.

"Stay behind me." He protectively ordered her.

Gloria nodded, she could feel her heart soften up by the protective look in her brothers eyes. Victor and Gloria used to do everything together, they were twins after all. But during the gym challenge the two of them started to grow apart since Gloria turned out to be more talented and stronger than him. It wasn't just that. When the darkest day came, it turned out that the two legendary heroes weren't Gloria and Victor like everyone thought, but Gloria and Hop. Victor felt replaced and useless for a long time, but they both kept supporting him.
Gloria followed her brother towards the frontdoor silently, clenching herself to the Pokeball of Zamazenta tightly. The girl was ready to throw her partner Pokémon out in a only a matter of seconds. Victor slowly opened up the door and let out a relieved sigh when he saw who was hiding behind it. He turned around and faced his sister with a big grin on his face.

"It's just a Dubwool!" He laughed.

Gloria immediately shoved Victor aside and looked behind the door, it was a Dubwool indeed!

"Oi little buddy how did you get here?" She said in a baby voice as she lowered herself to get face to face with the fluffy Pokémon.

"Maybe it escaped from it's flock?" Victor suggested.

Gloria looked closely at the Dubwool.  "Wait a minute..." She mumbled as she took a step backwards.

The Dubwool bleated loudly and out of nowhere it jumped atop of Gloria! She fell down on her butt, but she wrapped her arms around the Pokémon with joy.

"Oi, Gloria!" Victor yelled in confusion.

The brown haired girl laughed and stood back up, pushing the Dubwool off of her carefully.

"It's Hop's Dubwool! Look at the bracelet it's wearing!" She explained cheerfully.

Gloria started to pat its head. "What are you doing here buddy?"

Dubwool just bleated and affectionately rested it's head against the champions chest. Victor sighed and put his hand against his forehead. He looked outside and closed the door. He grabbed his chin and looked at Dubwool with doubt in his eyes.