Gone Too Far

"Thanks for today Adam." I say as I reach to open the door.

"No problem! I thought you could use an excuse to leave the house since you didn't exactly look happy when those kids picked you up from the airport." He replies.

"I really wasn't. Anyway, I better head in and get ready because my sister is taking me to the fair tonight." I say. He nods and I get out. I watch him drive off and head inside, going straight to my room.

...........................................................

"Did you have fun?" Alvaro asks, walking into my room as I'm putting my new clothes away. I roll my eyes.

"It would've been better without you and your friends stalking me! God Alvaro! I just got here and you're already treating me like I'm a baby. Need I remind you I'm the oldest twin? Leave me alone!" I reply. He scoffs.

"Kai did research on you Becca and you know that! Which means he knows about all the times you were in the newspapers! Including when you almost got kidnapped after going to the mall with a guy you had met a week beforehand!" He yells. I look at him angrily.

"That wasn't true! I wasn't almost kidnapped! I was just dehydrated and some old lady got the wrong impression when the guy picked me up and put me in his car! If he had done enough reading, he would have known that! Besides, he had no right to dig into my personal life Alvaro! If I wanted you to know those things, I would have told you!" I yell back.

"What about the things you didn't want us to know, Beck?!" He yells again. I grab my phone and throw it at him.

"Don't call me that! You don't deserve that privilege! You aren't my brother anymore! This isn't my family! I don't want to be here, but Gio doesn't deserve to be stuck with you all alone! As for the things I didn't want you to know, it is up to me how much information on my personal life I give you access to! As my brother, I thought you would have enough respect for me to at least give me the chance to tell you on my own! It just proves that you don't trust me! So I don't understand why you expect me to trust you! You're a god damn hypocrite! Just leave me alone!" I scream. By now everyone is standing in my room, looking at Alvaro and I worried. Gio walks over and tugs on my shirt.

"Beck please don't yell. Daddy hated it when you yelled and so did mom. Please stop! I'm scared!" Gio begs, crying. I kneel down and hug him.

"I'm sorry Gio, I'll stop." I reply calmly.

"Mom? Who is he talking about?" Stacia asks. I look up and glare.

"Not you. You aren't our mother and you never will be! You gave us up and took everything dad had! Trust me Stacia, the second I have the chance, Gio and I are moving out and never coming back. You didn't want us then, and we don't want you now." I reply. She gasps.

"Then leave. Get out if you both hate me so much!" She says. I smirk.

"Gladly." I reply. Gio runs to his room to pack and I do the same. An hour later we walk out of the house and head to the closest hotel, without saying a word to anyone else.

...........................................................

"Beck, why did you do that?" Gio asks, following me into our hotel room. I sigh.

"I want what's best for you Gio, and she is far from the best." I reply. He nods.

"I know, but now we have nowhere to go. I just wish you would have waited just a little longer, so we could have been prepared for it." He says, quietly. I sigh.

"I know, Gio. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this." I reply, hugging him. Knowing that I was causing him a lot of unnecessary stress was upsetting for me. I was so selfish. I thought I was doing it all in his best interest, but I was doing it for my own happiness. Now, Gio is sleeping in a crappy hotel room that smells like molded mint gum. So much for living a "perfect" life i guess.