The Post

A few days pass and I am still in the hospital. After my multiple headaches over the course of a few hours the day I was emitted, the doctors decided to keep me for observation. I haven't had very many since my argument with my mother, but the doctors still kept me just in case.

"Hey Becca. How are you feeling?" Rio asks, walking in with everyone except Gio and mom.

"Good." I reply. I notice that everyone is nervous.

"Um Beckie." Addie says. I look at her and she looks down to her phone. I catch the hint and grab mine. Opening to see a bunch of notifications.

...........................................................

Liked by: tanner

Liked by: tanner.wilkin, rockydoescheer, littlesarah, Maxie.Mae02 and 6,322 others.

rockingleah: Please pray for my bestie, @becca.lorraine. My perverted brother attempted to rape her and she is in the hospital as we speak.

rockydoescheer: OMG! I hope he rots in hell! 🙏

justinroberts: She was probably asking for it! You're always so dramatic. 😒
  ^^rockingleah: You were probably involved too you sick bastard!

tanner.wilkin: You're serious? Tell Hector to watch his back.

hheecctorr: She was literally asking for it!
  ^^tanner.wilkin: You're fucking disgusting! Whether she wanted to at first or not, she changed her mind. Bill Cosby would be proud. 😠

XxaddiexX: Does she know you posted this?
  ^^rockingleah: She follows me so she'll see it.

Load more comments...

...........................................................

I read the post out loud. My hands begin shaking and my head starts hurting.

"Beck?" Kairi says. I don't even care that he called me that I'm panicking. I didn't want people to know. I just wanted to move on from this and act like it never happened. I check my Snapchat and see multiple people messaged me regarding the situation.

...........................................................

Rocky:

Rocky:

"I'm so glad you're okay! I'm sorry you went through that!"

...........................................................

Sarah:

Sarah:

Omg! Hope you're doing alright!

...........................................................

Tanner:

Tanner:

I'll beat his ass for you if you want. No one should touch a girl like that!

...........................................................

Maxie:

Maxie:

He should be rotting in a jail cell! Hope You're alright!

...........................................................

I read each and every text message and feel my throat close up. I start gasping for air and Adam calls for the nurse.

"Everyone out!" She yells. They all nod and walk out, quickly.

"I can't breathe!" I scream. The nurse grabs my hands.

"Becca! Look at me! Deep breaths okay? Just take a minute and focus on your breathing." She says. I do as I'm told and I quickly recover from my panic attack.

...........................................................

"Beckie I never meant to stress you out!" Addie says, walking into my room. I shake my head and give a soft smile.

"No Addie, it wasn't you. I just don't understand how Leah could put that on social media and not even talk to me first." I reply. She nods and we talk about random things until they are forced to leave.

"Goodnight Becca." The nurse says.

"Night." I reply. She closes the door after turning off my light and I sit alone in the dark, staring at the broken street light on the corner. As much as I don't want to be here, I'm not ready to face those people. Especially not after Leah posted that. I understand she's probably trying to be nice, but I would have rathered it stay between me and Hector. Now Tanner, my partner in science and captain of the wrestling team, was threatening Hector. I didn't want this drama, but thanks to Leah I got it.