Can't Catch a Break

Kairi's POV:

I was walking past Hector's truck and heard him talking to Becca about going to the mall. I was putting my bag in the car when I heard Becca apologize to him for something. I quickly caught on that this perverted bitch had got a boner. I clenched my fist and punched the car. Alvaro and the boys came over right as I did that and asked what was wrong. I explained what I heard and Alvaro looked like he was about to kill Hector. He yelled at us to get into the car and follow Hector. So now we are at the mall.

"There they are!" Mattia says. I look over and see Hector dragging Becca to the bathroom. She looked nervous. I look over to Justin and his group and notice them laughing. I clench my fist and go into the bathroom.

...........................................................

Rebecca's POV:

"Come on Becks! It's just a little head! Just get on your knees and I'll do the rest, okay?" Hector says.

"Are you sure there's no other way?" I ask. Hector rolls his eyes and pushes me to the ground.

"If you won't do it willingly, I'll force you!" He yells. I push him off.

"Get away from me!" I yell. Just as I say that, someone kicks down the stall door. I turn to see Kairi. I run and hug him and he hugs back before carefully putting me behind him to punch Hector. He stops once Hector passes out.

"Let's go Becca." Kairi says. I nod as he grabs my bag and pulls me out of the bathroom.

"Becca? Where is my brother?" Leah asks, getting in the way of a very angry Kairi and an emotionally unstable teenage girl.

"In the bathroom. He-" I feel tears run down my face as Kairi pulls me around Leah and continues walking toward the exit.

"He didn't do it to you too, did he?" She asks. I look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask, pulling my wrist away from Kairi. He stops and stares at the two of us.

"He's tried to force every new girl into doing things they don't want. Did he? Please tell me he didn't!" She says. I shake my head and cry.

"Why didn't you warn me! You let me lose my friends because they didn't trust him! Turns out they were right!" I yell. She starts to cry and I walk out of the mall angrily.

"Becca?" Alvaro says. I look at him, fuming.

"Take. Me. Home." I say, angrily. They all nod and we get in the car.

While driving, my head starts to hurt and my vision becomes blurry.

"Kairi. I need my bag." I say. He looks at me in the mirror.

"Mattia has it." He says. Mattia hands me it and I grab the pill bottle, but it's empty.

"Shit." I say, under my breath.

...........................................................

"Mom we're home!" Alvaro yells. I slowly walk inside and Gio notices something is off.

"Beck?" He asks. I look at him and he runs over to me.

"Did you run out?" He asks. I nod, rolling my eyes back into my head.

"Becca!" Alvaro yells as I pass out.

...........................................................

"What happened?" I ask the nurse that was taking my vitals.

"You passed out because of a really bad headache. We got you more of you prescription. Anyway, everything seems to be alright. Would you like me to send you family in?" She replies I nod and everyone walks in.

"Rebecca I love you, but you need to take better care of yourself!" My mother says. I glare at her.

"Or, when I told you to pick up my prescription yesterday because I was in the middle of class and only had four left, you should have done it! 'I'm sorry Becca, but I was too busy.' Doing what?! Fucking around with the neighbor? I'm done with you trying to act all innocent all the time! For once, just take the blame you rightfully deserve!" I scream.

"She's right mom, it was your fault. She would have been able to take her medication if you had just done what she asked." Rio says in a calm, but slightly angry tone.

"Why couldn't she pick it up?! She skipped school today, why couldn't she do it yesterday?" She says, snarkily. I glare at her.

"I skipped the last three hours of the day because of a headache Stacia." I say. She looks at me like I just stabbed her.

"S-Stacia? Are you really that angry?" She asks. I nod and my mother walks out balling. Did I take it too far? Yes. Am I sorry? Not one bit.