Chapter 4: Initiation

You were woken up by a ginger in a pink and white dress. Next to her was a dude with black hair and some kind of Japanese clothing.

You: Oi! Shut up you crackhead! I'm trying to sleep!

Ginger: I'm not a crackhead! I'm Nora! DESTROYER OF LEGS AND PANCAKE LOVER!

Asian Dude: Sorry about her behavior. Nora! Let's let this guy sleep, come on.

Nora: Okay Ren!

You sighed in relief but you couldn't sleep anymore so you teleported to the bathroom to freshen up. After you had done so, you were walking to the cafeteria to grab something to eat, but overheard a conversation.

Weiss: We can be an unstoppable team with the smartest and strongest in class!

You: If your the smartest, then Jaune isn't ugly.

Weiss: UGH! Not you again! And I'll have you know that I'm very smart.

You: Andddd you just called Jaune not ugly, which is a compliment coming from you Ice Queen.

Jaune: Really?! I knew you loved me Ice Queen!

You were snickering but you noticed that the red head looked left out and a bit sad. She was actually very pretty.

Weiss: I would never be on your team!

Jaune: I'll have you know I'm a natural born leader!

You: *snorts* Who told you that?

Jaune: M-my mom.

You: That explains it.

Jaune: Well Ice Queen? *pushes Pyrrha away* how would you like to be on my team?

Weiss: Do you know who you are talking to?

You: A bitch?

Weiss: No! Pyrrha Nikos! A world renowned fighter, won many tournaments, and on the cover of Pumpkin Pete's cereal!

You: A thot?

Weiss: UGHHH!

Pyrrha: Do you really mean that?

You looked at her, she actually looked hurt. You didn't know what to do, you were panicking. You want to keep on being an ass, but she was genuinely hurt. So you did what everybody would do in the situation, you kicked Jaune on the shin.

Jaune: OWW! What was that for?!

You: I felt like it.

You walked off, flipping them off. You felt bad about Pyrrha, but you were an asshole, and that is what assholes do.

You went to Ruby and Yang next.

Yang: Are you still nervous sis?

Ruby: Nope, no more awkward talks, I can just talk with my sweetie. *strokes her scythe*

You: WOAHHH, who'd you learn that from? Your one-night stand mother?

Ruby: No. *looks down sadly* my mother wasn't around to teach me.

You instantly realized what she was saying. You felt your heart go out for her. You knew the feeling.

You: I know how you feel. *genuinely smiles* You just gotta keep on fighting and never give up. *gives her a thumbs up*

Ruby: *smiles* Yeah, your right. I guess your nice after all.

You: *coldly* Say that again and you'll lose a leg.

Ruby: *shivers* I mean your very mean!

Yang: Thanks Y/n

You: For what?