Ch. 18 Dont Worry, Wait Theres a Dance!?

Everybody's eyes widened in horror.

Everybody: B-but, isn't there another way?!

You: No. To even destroy a horcrux, it's pretty hard. You need something really strong. Even if you guys wanted me to die, it's going to be pretty hard. You might kill me, but not the horcrux. You need to kill me and the horcrux in one go.

Pyrrha: No! There has to be another way! I am not letting you do that.

You: It has to be done! Or Salem will prevail! Don't you know how important it is. As long as I'm alive, she can't be stopped!

Blake: Who is Salem?

You: You'll know soon enough.

Everybody groaned at that, but didn't make you answer.

You: Don't be too sad, I'm still alive. You guys can't get rid of me this easily.

Sarah: Good, because you have to be alive to take us to the dance.

You: Yeah yea-! Wait what!? A dance?!

Sarah: Yeah, the school dance.

You: For fucks sake!

Glynda: Language!

You: Shut the fuck up Goodbitch! Go finger yourself already. But a dance!? What the fuck man! I have to wear a suit and shit. And I have to act posh posh like I'm a fucking Schnee.

Weiss: What do you mean by that?

You: However you take it.

Weiss: I take it as an insult.

You: Then it's an insult. But I'm not surprised, your probably used to getting insults thrown at you.

Weiss: Why you!?

You: Yeah yeah.

As you and Weiss continued to argue, everybody started to go do their own things. Blake went to the library to read her dirty little book, Ruby and Yang followed to play a board game. Ren and Nora went to make pancakes, Jaune went to go get bullied, Pyrrha went to her dorm to take a nap.

It was just your team. Zack went to probably make out with Velvet. Who knew such a cute bunny could do kinky things. You were just sitting there, your arms wrapped around Sapphire and Sarah. There heads leaning on your shoulders. You teleported them out to your dorm.

Sarah: Y/n, I have a favour.

You: What's up?

Sarah: Can you please convince Blake to go to the dance?

You: Fuck no.

She and Sapphire gave you their puppy dog eyes, which made you look away.

They pouted.

Sarah: Please. I'll give you a reward.

She smiled seductively. She mashed her beasts together, making your eyes widen. You shivered. That woman was something else.

You: Fine.

Sarah and Sapphire high fived.

You: You bitches.

Sapphire: What was that?

She was raising her eyebrow as if daring you to say it.

You wrapped your arm around her tighter, making her head lean into your chest.

You: Nothing!

She smiled sweetly back at you.

Sapphire: Ok!

You sweat dropped. You guys laid on the bed, cuddling for a couple of hours. You were just gazing off into space while Sapphire and Sarah had some girl talk. You were still thinking about how you went from a complete asshole to somebody who cuddles. What self righteous person cuddles? Then you thought about the dance coming up in a couple of days.

You were thinking about where to buy your suit. Then your harem. Were you going to have to dance with all the girls? Hell, dancing with one girl would be tough enough. You were planning on singing a couple of songs. Not because you want to, but because of blackmail.

*Flashback*

You: Fuck no! I don't sing!

Yang: For me?

You: Fuck no!

Yang: I'll tell Pyrrha and Sarah about that waitress.

You: Fine.

Yang: From now on, you will sing for me if I tell you to. Anywhere, anytime.

You: Your a bitch, you know that?

She smiled sweetly at you.

*flashback end*

You thought about what songs to sing. Even though you didn't want to sing, you were still going to give it your all and sing from the heart. You thought of a song that described you, your life. Hall of Fame by The Script, Godzilla by Eminem.

Sarah: Y/nnnnn?

You: Yeah whats up?

Sarah: Lets go shopping!

You paled.

You: Oh hell nah.

Before they could retaliate, you teleported away. You knew they were going to make you look at them in dresses. Sure, it would have been some nice views, but it wasn't what you wanted to do. You were at the men's shop, trying to find a suit and some dress shoes. You quickly found a nice full black suit with black shoes to match. You also had black dress shoes. You quickly paid for the clothes and left the shop whistling a tune. You decided to stop for some ice cream.

You: Yo! A cup of strawberry ice cream please!

Ice Cream Vendor: Sure thing!

You got the ice cream from the man and licked it as you walked out. As you did that, a cute girl that fits the description of Neopolitan, walked in as you walked out. You made eye contact and when you looked back, you saw that she disappeared.

You shrugged. You then decided to refill your dust. You bought some fire and ice dust. Nothing more, since you didn't need more.

You didn't know what else to do so you teleported to your dorm, saw that Sarah and Sapphire weren't there, and decided to take a nap. You dozed off after a couple of minutes.

Timeskip

???: Wakey, wakey.

You: Huh?

You opened your eyes to be face to face with Sarah. Sapphire was next to her glaring at you.

You: Uh, hi?

Sapphire: Now y/n, just know you deserve this.

You: Well, I've done fucked up.

A/n: This chapter is sort of anti-climatic and more of a filler. Hope you guys still enjoyed and make sure you review because those make my day. Peace.