Ch. 2 Beacon Academy

You were disgruntled. You were on the bullhead heading to Beacon trying to take a nap but some girls couldn't shut up about knees. You didn't care if they had bee's knees, normal knees, or sexy kne- nevermind, if they had sexy knees, you wanted to 1v1 them, in private, locked in a bedroom.

You walked over to the two girls, they had normal knees.

You: Can you like shut the fuck up?

They turned to you. It was the girl from the dust shop with short black hair and red tips with a red cape that made her look like a wannabe superhero. Well, she is a wannabe superhero. What was her name though? Randy? Definitely a Randy.

You: Randy! Didn't know you were coming here too.

Randy: My name is Ruby! R-U-B-Y and I got invited right in front of you.

She raised her eyebrow at you.

You: Must've slipped my mind.

Blondie: Ahem. Would you mind introducing me to this hunk of meat sis?

She had long blonde hair, big tits, a Twitch thot.

You: Your sisters? Damn, one-night stand much? I suggest you become a vegetarian by the way.

Yang: Than I wouldn't get a taste of you.

She winked at you and pressed her breasts together.

You: Please, I've seen little girls with bigger mel-Uh, I meant women! Yeah women! I don't like 9 year old girls, what gave you that idea?

Yang: The fact that you're rambling.

You: Was I?

Then Ruby interrupted you guys.

Ruby: Wow! It looks so much bigger up close!

You: Woahhhhh Randy! You're much too young for experimenting. You must observe from a distance, I know cocks may look small, but you can't be overwhelmed if they end up being big in the real world. You need to know how to please your man.

Ruby: What's a cock?

You cursed yourself.

You: It's a synonym for cookies.

You majorly fucked up as Ruby zoomed around excitedly at the mention of cookies and called out to Yang who was observing the view from another angle.

Ruby: Yang, do you think we can go eat some cock later? I heard it's cheap!

Everybody in the vicinity as one turned and looked at her. She moved around nervously.

Ruby: W-what? Y/n said that meant cookies.

Yang: So that's his name. Y/N!!

Y/n, who was making fun of the blonde boy throwing up, turned around at his name.

You: What?

Yang; You know what you did, speak up!

You: Nothing! I swear! It's a misunderstanding! I thought your mom was one of those thots you could rent, and I was only half right. She was a thot but the tightness of her pussy was priceless.

Yang growled before punching you in the balls. Little did you know it was the first of many.

Yang: That wasn't what I was talking about! And my mom isn't around!

You: She died?

That was very tactless of you.

Ruby: N-no, that's my mom. Her mom left.