Ch. 5 First Day!

A/N: So we have two OCs that I will use soon to be on our readers team.
This OC is created by Bull_Shift
Miss Fortune (actual name is Sarah)

Looks: Brown hair tied into a ponytail, blue eyes, and a very voluptuous figure.

Personality: Flirtier than Yang. Very selfless.

Semblance: Enhancement, she can enhance things during a battle like her eyesight and can even heal.

Region: Vale

Weapon: Flintknocks

She is apart of the harem.

OC created by zackdamask

Name: Zackary Dacon

Looks: Blue hair with yellow tips and blue eyes. A built figure, wearing a black jacket with sleeveless red shirt underneath. Navy blue pants with black shoes.

Personality: He is cold, but it's because he isn't good at communicating with people. He can tolerate the reader to a point.

Weapon: Katana

Region: Mistral

Semblance: Aura reaction, he can extend his aura outside of his body and will know what is happening to it which helps his reaction speed.

WE NEED ONE MORE, so submit a FEMALE OC please. Anyways, on to the chapter

You felt something heavy on your chest as you woke up. You opened your eyes to see a red mass of hair on your chest. Your eyes widened and you tried your best not to wake her. She must've got in your bed since there were only four of them.

You: *silently* SHIT!

Then you realized,

You:*facepalm* my semblance.

You teleported into the bathroom to freshen up and change. When you went outside you saw everybody else was awake except for Jaune. Pyrrha was a blushing mess and you tried to avoid eye contact with her. 'Wait! Why were you like this, you're supposed to be an asshole!'

Nora: GOOD MORNING!

You: Crackhead shut up, you're going to wake up Jaune.

Nora: Since when did you care about him?

You: I don't but you're going to ruin my prank.

Nora: *eyes widen in realization* I know what to do, WE'LL BREAK HIS LEGS! *cackles*

You:*sweatdrop* No, I have something better! We put ice in his pants.

Nora: OOOOOHH, I like your idea, but I still think we should break his legs.

Pyrrha: Come on, let our leader sleep.

You: You must've slept well since my chest is really comfy, huh?

Pyrrha: *blushed madly*

You go get an ice bag.

You: So, I don't want to see Jaune's small stick so somebody has to open his pants.

Nobody says anything.

You: UGHHH, Fine.

You close your eyes and open Jaune's pajama pants, pouring ice into it. Jaune's woke up quite quickly and ran into the bathroom. You fell down laughing.

You: Well that was good and all but y'all need to change. Well I'm off.

Pyrrha: Where are you going?