Ch. 14 White Fang

A/N: Hey guys. It's been rough. I'm so sorry for what I posted yesterday. I was in shock and was depressed. I'm still depressed. It's just crazy how I will never have another argument with her anymore. I'm coping. Thank you guys so much for the support yesterday. It truly helped me get back on my feet. It's only been a day, but still. I can't believe I'm actually posting a chapter after everything, but I suddenly got inspired. Yesterday, I was very close to ending my own life. I had the knife. I was so ready. Then I get a notification. One of you guys commenting and telling me to not do it. Then another, telling me they don't understand but to not do it. Then another telling me there is so much to live for. I can truly say I am grateful, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much. One of the comments stuck out to me to not take away from writing and he's right. I'm passionate about writing and I hope it can help me cope. The funeral is scheduled in a couple of days. I have school tomorrow and everything. Anyways, enjoy and I always look forward to your reviews. I'm sorry for the outbreak yesterday, I was just overwhelmed by grief.

You were just chilling, slurping some ramen noodles. Your team wasn't there, but you couldn't care less. You were a solo person through and through. Then you heard somebody familiar yelling outside. You walked out to tell them to shut up.

You: Hey can you guys fucking shut the fuck-!

Blake: Well maybe we were just tired of getting mistreated!

Then she stormed off.

You: Should I be annoyed that she cut me off or be proud that I'm rubbing off on her?

Weiss: Not the time you dolt! Did you not hear what she just said? We have a terrorist in our team!

You: Woah woah woah ice queen, what are you smoking?

Weiss: Ugh, your such an idiot!

You: No you! Haha, gottem!

You raised your hand up for a high five. Nobody slapped it, Ruby and Yang looked worried, and Weiss was too busy ranting.

You: Okay, spill, what the fuck happened? Red?

Ruby: Blake admitted to being in the White Fang and being a Faunus.

Then she clasped her hand over her mouth, but you took no notice. You were too shocked and angered. You didn't care about the Faunus part but the other part was something else.

You: *cold voice* Ruby where did she go?

Ruby's eyes widened and she looked surprised and scared by your sudden demeanour change.

Ruby: Y-y/n, are you okay?

You: *cold voice* Tell me Ruby.

She shivered.

Yang: Stop it y/n, your scaring her.

You coldly glared at her and she backed off.

Ruby: We don't know, okay? You saw her just run off  like we did.

You glared, but nodded reluctantly.

You: I'm off.

Ruby: W-where are you going?

You: I'm on the hunt for a pussy cat.

You teleported away, checking everywhere. Your dorm, where you nearly barfed seeing Velvet and Zack making out.

You: Get a room!