Ch. 1 Little Red

It was a dark, dusky night. You were in a shop called 'Dust till Dawn'. What a shitty pun. You were looking around when you heard the door open and the scent of the filthiest ginger ever. You looked up, true to your words, there was a ginger.

You saw them point a gun at the owner.

Ginger: Alright, gimme all your dust and nobody gets hurt. You boys, (gestures to the bulky henchmen) go and make sure those kids don't escape. (Nods in your and Little Red's direction)

They start walking over to you and right when you were about to teleport behind them and stab them, they were thrown out the window by Little Red.

You snickered.

You: Holy shit, your henchmen just got bodied by a girl who can't drink alcohol bud.

???: Well, they were low-paying henchmen anyways.

Y/n: You cheap bastard.

???: Well kids, I hate to break it to you, but hasta la vista.

He waved and ran away. You were about to teleport right on too of him, no homo, when Ruby ran past you, making you spin in place. You shook the dizziness off, but it was too late, he had gotten away and was out of your teleportation semblance.

At least you thought they had gotten away, but an actual huntress had joined the fray. It was a busty women who had a fucking riding crop.

She did this cool thing with her semblance probably, but the ginger and his hot slut had gotten away.

The busty blonde huntress turned on you and little red.

Huntress: That was highly irresponsible of you!

Ruby: They started it!

You: Yeah, what she said!

Huntress: I don't care who started it, you shouldn't have joined the fight!

You: We were literally about to get robbed, so we, well little red here fought back. Honestly, I deserve a blowjob and I wouldn't mind if it was you.

You winked at Goodbitch.

Goodbitch: (spluttering) Young man, that is highly inappropriate! I suggest you do bot say such vulgar things again!

You: What's vulgar? The fact that I want to ravage you, that I want those lips around my dick? Or the fact that I want those tits wrapped around my cock? Or that I want those luscious toe- sike! No toe fetish here!

Goodbitch grabbed you by the ear and pulled you away.

You: Ow! What the fuck!

Red: Wait, what's a fetish? What are tit's? Or cock or dick?

You: Little red, your much too young and innocent.

Red pouted.

Red: I'm not young or innocent! Once on Halloween, it said take 1 candy and I took 2. And my name's Ruby, not Little Red.

You snickered.

You: Wow, Randy, your honestly a savage. You should ask your dad what those things are though. He'll explain it much better.

Ruby: Ok!

All of this happened while Goodbitch dragged you by the ear and Ruby jogged after you guys.

You guys reached a building and you and Red were seated.

You: Yo, this looks like something from a movie. An interrogation room from Criminal Minds.

Ruby: Criminal Minds?

You: Nothing. JJ do be hot though. Will is so damn lucky. I wish I could smas-

Somebody had interrupted.

Oz: Ruby Rose, you have silver eyes.

You: Oz! I told you not to say some weird pedo shit like that!

Goodbitch: Mr. l/n, that is highly inappropriate!

You: How do you know my name? Stalker! And are you a robot because you keep on repeating the same shit regardless if I care or not.

Goodbitch fumed and raised her riding crop.

Goodbitch: I'm warning you!

You: I can't take you seriously knowing you use that as a dildo and hit kids with that.

Goodbitch was about to reprimand you when Oz put a hand up

Oz: Mr. L/n, your parents were some of the best.

Your face hardened.

Oz: I see you are still facing hardships from the past.

You: I'm warning you Oz...

Oz: Anyways, Ms. Rose, where did you learn to do this?

He shows Ruby fighting expertly with her scythe/sniper.

Ruby: Signal Academy?

Oz raised his eyebrow.

Oz: They taught you how to use one of the most dangerous weapons to exist?m

Ruby: Well one of the teachers did.

Oz: Sounds like a dusty old crow.

Ruby: (through a mouthful of cookies) Its mah Uncle Qrow! I was trash before he took me under his wing. Now I'm like kacha and hyah!

She mimed doing karate.

Oz: I see.

He gave a significant look at Goodbitch who shook her head in exasperation.

Oz: Mr. L/n and Ms. Rose, I would like to formally invite you to Beacon Academy.

You/Ruby: Fuck!/Really?!

Oz nodded.

Ruby squealed in excitement and had dashed out without even saying goodbye.

Oz chuckled before looking at you.

Oz: Well?

You: How bout a fuck to the no?

Oz: Community service.

You: I can deal with that.

Oz: No strippers.

You: Fuck! Fine! I'll come to your damn school. That's cruel Oz, cruel.

Oz just shook his head and walked out with Goodbitch in tow.

You: Wait Oz!

He turned and looked at you questioningly.

You: I need one more thing.

Oz: What is it?

You: Goodbitch has to give me a blowjob.

Goodbitch was about to pull out her riding crop before Oz stopped her.

Oz: I think that can be arranged.

Goodbitch fumed and turned her riding crop on Oz who ran away full speed. He was fast for such an old dude.

You, however, was celebrating. A blowjob from Goodbitch! You found something else to jerk off to that wasn't turtle porn.

You teleported onto a roof, contemplating the current events. You couldn't help but think about what your parents would think. What happened to y/n's parents you might ask? Find out in the next episode of Dragonball Z!

A/n: I accidentally deleted first three chapters. Im gonna rewrite them then all my work will be fully restored. Toodles!