Ch. 19 The Dance! Intruder?

People that walked by your dorm said they heard groans and grunt from your dorm. They assumed the worst and thought you guys were doing the deed. That was not the case. The groans and grunts came from you because Sapphire and Sarah were torturing you. When you walked out, you were instantly questioned.

Pyrrha: y/n what happened?

Jaune: Yeah, people said they heard grunts and groans and that you guys were...

You: Nope.

You winced.

You: Some bitches decided to beat me up.

You blatantly glared at Sapphire and Sarah. They just shrugged.

Nora: Oooh, what happened? Did somebody's legs break?!

You: No, you cocaine-induced bimbo.

You flipped them off and tried to walk off, but you instantly grunted and fell to the ground, clutching your groin.

You: oh my fucking Oum!

Pyrrha turned to the two girls.

Pyrrha: Didja have to hit him there?

Sarah: Of course!

Sapphire: He left us.

You: *from the ground* Why the fuck would anyone want to shop with you guys? You guys would take hours to pick a dress and hours trying them on.

Sarah: But you could've told us that, but instead you left us hanging.

You: I wish I could say sorry, actually I don't but I'm kinda in major pain.

Sarah: Tough luck.

You: Fuck you!

Sarah: I wish you did.

You: That's nasty. Who in there right mind would -MMMPH!

Sarah has covered your mouth with her hands.

Sarah: I suggest you don't finish that sentence.

You: Fuck off bimbo.

Sarah growled in anger and drilled you right in the groin. You screamed in pain.

You: Fuck off.

Another punch. Then she did it nonstop. This was getting serious. There was something inside you that knew nothing major would happen and that it was just jokes and fun. But these punches were actual pain.

Pyrrha: Sarah! Stop it! Don't you see he's in pain?

Sarah: Nope.

She punched you in the same spot.

You screamed yourself hoarse.

You: *thinking* This fucking bitch thinks I'm joking!

Sarah: Say sorry.

You: I-!

You couldn't talk, talking made the pain worse. Like salt on a wound. Sarah, however, thought you chose not to apologize and drilled you again.

You opened your mouth but no scream came out. This was brutal torture. Even Sapphire thought it was too much.

Sapphire: Stop! I think he's actually in pain.

You were in a fetal position wincing and thrashing in pain.

Sarah: Apologize.

Yang: y/n just do it!

You opened your mouth, but you couldn't talk.

Sarah punched you one last time full strength straight into the balls. Your eyes widened in pain.