Ch. 11 Aftermath of Aftermath

A/N: Okay, I totally lied. My schedule isn't back to normal. I've been reading fanfictions and realized what my stories are lacking, length. So I'm going to be working on producing longer chapters, which will take longer for me to write. Enjoy the chapter and review.

You: Ughhhhh.

You didn't feel good. Your entire body was pretty much in pain. You groaned in pain. You slowly opened your eyes. Everything was blurry and you didn't know how or where you were. You felt a weight on your lap and saw red hair splayed across your lap. Your eyes widened, hen you grabbed your head as the past events rushed into your head. You groaned, before quickly grabbing your mouth. But it was too late, the redhead in front of you was slowly waking up. You watched with your eyes widened as she slowly lifted her head, opening her eyes slowly. Her eyes were bloodshot, like she had been crying. She looked at you and you looked at her.

You: What the fuck.

She seemed to snap out of her trance and tackled you in a hug.

You: OOF!

You gasped in pain, your injuries were clearly still there. There was also the fact that she was crushing you so you couldn't breathe. She seemed to realize that and loosened her grip, but still cling onto you.

Pyrrha: Do you know how worried we were about you?!

You: Seeing how I was unconscious, no, I do not.

She growled and hit you, making you wince in pain. She could pack a punch.

Pyrrha: Stop joking around! You almost died! D-do you know how worried I was!

She had tears streaming down her face. You sighed, turning serious.

You: I know, buts it's a part of the job.

Pyrrha: Almost dying is not a part of the job.

You: That's true, but it is one of the consequences. I'm sorry if I worried you.

She looked like she wanted to say something but decided not to and buried her head into your chest. It hurt, but you didn't stop her. You had this odd feeling in your chest, but you didn't recognize it. You wrapped your arms around her, holding her close. Your asshole personality vanishing. Your shirt was wet from her tears, but you didn't mind. After a while, her breathing got calmer and more residing and she fell asleep. Your eyes widened. You were fucked. You needed assistance. You reached for your scroll which was on the desk next to the hospital bed. You texted Jaune. 'Help!'. He texted back 'Your awake!' 'Yeah, but hurry up and come to the hospital with anybody you want, just come!' 'What happened?' 'Just hurry up Jaune!' 'Ok ok'. You sighed in relief. After a couple minutes you heard footsteps outside and a knock.

You: Come in.

You tried to say it as quietly as possible to not wake up the redhead. Team RWBY, JNPR, and your team heard you and they all excitedly rushed in until you put a finger to your mouth. Their eyes widened in surprise and you thought you saw some jealousy in Yang and Blake's eyes, but didn't think anything of it.

Jaune: *whispering loudly* What happened!?

You: *whispering* I don't know! I'm trapped Jaune! Don't leave me!

Jaune: This is revenge! Suffer.

You: You evil bitch! *you turn towards everybody else* Assistance please?

Everybody else except Ruby: Nope, your alone.

Ruby: Help with what y/n?

You facepalmed.

You: Ruby, your a goddamn idiot.

She pouted.

Ruby: You meanie!