Ch. 6 New Team

A/N: Good news, everything has settled down, usually I post 1-2 chapters a day, today might only be this 1. I had to create my own OC. She will not be in the harem.

Sapphire Grace

Looks: Long brown hair, white skin, brown eyes. Good-looking figure.

Semblance: She can copy the semblances of anybody she meets.

Personality: She is cold. Always emotionless.

Weapon: Bow and arrow, dust-infused arrows

Region: Atlas

Now, onto the chapter. As always, review, harem voting is closed. If you have any questions or concerns, just comment down below.

You teleported far away. Away from your past. You put your white hood, not wanting to be recognized. You were very tired, so like any normal person, you teleported to the roof of a store and took a nap.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi y/n replacing hand soap with super glue.

You woke up to see blue eyes staring into yours.

You: AHHHHH! PEDOPHILE!

You were about to teleport away when strong arms grabbed you.

You: HANDS OF ME CREEP!

???: CALM DOWN!

It was a female voice. You calmed down. She was hot.

You: If you're going to capture me, feel free!

You put your hands up.

???: For our leader, I expected much more.

You got confused.

You: Leader?

Another voice: Yes

Two more people appeared seemingly from the shadows.

You: What the fuck...

???: Alright lets introduce ourselves.

The blue eyed, hot woman started off.

???: My name is Miss Fortune. I'm from Vale. I'm also single, and I can do plenty of things, privately.

You: *ignoring the second part* What kind of fucked up name is "Miss"?

Other Guy: *coldly* It's just the name we call her because she doesn't want to share her actual name. Anyways, my name is Zackary Dacon and I'm from Mistral.

You: Dacon Bacon!

Zack: What?

You: Your new nickname retard!

Zack: I don't get it.

You: *facepalm* Obviously. You kinda need a brain.

Other Girl: *emotionless* Anyways, the name's Sapphire Grace and I'm from Atlas.

You: Calm down emo girl.

Sapphire: *emotionless* Don't call me that.

You: Call you that? For sure!

Sapphire: *growls*

You: Anyways, you said you were on my team? And I'm the leader?

Miss: Yup! We're transfer students and we are on your team. Ozpin said you were the leader.

You: Oh. Does that mean we have our own dorm?

Miss: Yup. *brings out keys* Catch. *throws it to you*

You caught it.

You: Well, I'll be off now. Peace.

Zack: Wait! Where are you going?

You: Away from you guys.

Sapphire: We need to go back to our dorm.

You turn emotionless.

You: No.

They look shocked, but you could care any less.

You: Now good bye suckers!

Before you could do anything, Sapphire grabbed you and you guys teleported away. You all teleported into Goodbitch's class. Everybody looked at you guys, especially you.

Goodbitch: Well class, let me introduce you guys to some new transfer students. Zackary Dacon, Sapphire Grace, and Miss Fortune.

Miss waved at everybody happily. Sapphire gave a nod while Zack just stood there awkwardly.

Goodbitch: You guys already know mr l/n who is there leader. They are called Team ASZM (pronounced asylum).

You: Wait, I'm an A?

Goodbitch: Yes, Professor Ozpin apparently said that would be your letter.

You were confused until you suddenly realized.

You: OHH! The A must stand for Asshole! Ahahaha, Ozpin you sneaky bastard.

Everybody stared, still in shock. You could see team RWBY and JNPR staring directly at you.

You: *silently* Fuck!

A/N: Sorry, I wanted to end on that. I know the chapter is very short, but I might post another one later tonight. Anyways, enjoy and review!