Ch. 12 Your Kinda Hot

Shit was about to go down. Pyrrha who had been a blushing mess had told you to meet her at the roof at 8. Currently, you were in your dorm, using your scroll. Zack had gone somewhere, you didn't care enough to ask. Miss Fortune was in the bathroom, and fortunately you didn't know what it was. Sapphire was laying on her own bed. It was currently 7:00, and hour away from the meeting with Pyrrha. You were nervous, was she going to push you off the roof? You kept on fidgeting, and soon Sapphire couldn't handle it.

Sapphire: What's your problem?

You: Spartan told me to meet her on the roof at 8, and what if she pushes me off the roof?

Sapphire groaned in exasperation.

Sapphire: Your such an idiot. She isn't going to bloody do that.

You were surprised.

You: Are you sure? I swear to god Grace, If I die, I'm coming back to haunt you.

Sapphire: She bloody likes you!

Then she put her hand over her mouth and her eyes widened in horror. However, you had fallen asleep!
She sighed in relief, before she got angry and punched you where the sun didn't shine. Your eyes instantly widened in pain and you crumpled to the ground, groaning in pain.

You: What the fuck!

Sapphire shrugged unashamedly

Sapphire: You fell asleep so I woke you up.

You: You sly little fucker!

Sapphire glared heatedly at you and you glared right back.

You: Listen here bitch, next time you punch my balls, your gonna wish Jaune had fucked you with his tiny penis when I'm through with you.

She looked confused.

Sapphire: Your going to fuck me?

You facepalmed.

You: No, your a disgusting bitch.

You saw in the corner of your eyes a clock that read, 8:02.

You: Fuck! I'm late! Toodles!

You teleported to the roof. You heard crying and saw Pyrrha sitting there crying.

You: What's wrong?

Pyrrha snapped back in surprise before she saw it was you and quickly growled in anger, walking towards you before she kneed you in the balls, which were still sensitive from the other deluded bitch.

You: What the fuck is it with woman and my balls! Usually it's a good thing, but not now!

Pyrrha: You deserves it y/n.

You: I thought you were a peaceful soul!

Pyrrha: That was before y/n l/n entered my life.

You smiles genuinely at that.

You: You don't know how happy that made me. Anyways, what did you want to talk about.

She instantly became flushed. She twiddled with her fingers.

Pyrrha:w-well, i was g-going to c-con-!

You: Continue snuggling with me?

She blushed madly and you smirked.

You: Sorry, please continue.

Pyrrha: Y-yeah, look, Ilikeyou!

You heard her, and was a bit surprised, but decided to play with her.

You: What was that?

Pyrrha: You heard me! Don't joke around.

You smiled and looked at her and black met green. You slowly leaned in and your lips met together, mashing against each other. Your tongues fought for dominance. The only reason you stopped was to breathe. You guys stared at each other, breathless. Your cheeks were tinged pink.

Pyrrha: Y-you actually like me?

You: Well, your kinda hot.

You winked at her. She blushed red.

You: Well, I'm off. Peace.

Pyrrha: W-wait! Does this mean w-we're dating?

You turned around and faced her.

You: Well, we kinda makes out. If we weren't, it would be kinda weird.

She nodded.

You teleported to your dorm. Your team was waiting there.

Sapphire: How'd it go?

You: She tastes like strawberries.

Your team groaned in disgust, except for Miss Fortune, who looked jealous, but you didn't notice.

Zack: How did it feel like?

You: It felt like a kiss.

He facepalmed and groaned in exasperation.

Zack: How did it actually feel like?

You: It was hot and steamy. We shared saliva.

Zack looked disgusted.

You: You asked for it.

Sapphire: Are you guys ready for the Vytal Festival?

She sounded excited.

Zack: Hell yeah! We're gonna beat everybody's asses.

You: Woah! Sorry, I only want to beat Pyrrha's

All three of your team members groaned in disgust.

Sapphire: y/n, shut up! We don't wanna year it!

You smirked.

You: That's exactly why I said it. Anyways, we have to make sick combos with our semblances and give them cool names. Like Y/n's hot or y/n's cute.

Sapphire: The day your hot is the day I die.

You: Then you should've died when I was born. How are you still alive!?

Sapphire just shook her head.

Miss Fortune: So are you and Pyrrha dating?

You stared at her.

You: Did your parents drop you as a kid? It's like you didn't hear anything I said. We made out!

Fortune: My parents couldn't drop me since they were dead.

You froze. She then ran away before you could say any thing. You facepalmed.

You: I'm gonna go after her. Cover for me at class.

You ran after her. You couldn't teleport since you didn't know where to go. You felt pity for her. She was like you, but she didn't even know her parents. Even if she did, it would be remnants of them. You ran into Vale, searching and searching, hoping nothing bad happened. You couldn't find her though, you looked everywhere. Until you saw something that made your blood curdle in anger. . .

A/N: Cliffhanger! The much awaited chapter is finally here. Too mushy, but had to be done. I might've barfed a couple of times. As always, enjoy and review. I hope I can write another chapter soon.