Ch. 9 First Mission

A/N: I'M BACK BITCHES!! Did y'all miss me? Of course you didn't. Well anyways, here is the chapter. I'm sorry for not uploading. But while I was gone, my story got 2.11k views! I deserve a damn blowjob. Enjoy!

You woke up bright and early for your mission. You walked to the cafeteria to get some food. You couldn't kill Grimm on an empty stomach. You opened the doors to see Goodbitch, Team RWBY and JNPR, CFVY and Oz waiting for you.

You: Is there a fucking party going on to celebrate my death? I knew y'all were evil!

Ruby: Nooooo! We wanted to say goodbye to you before you left.

You: Why is there an entire neighborhood here then?

Blake: Cause we all wanted to say goodbye to you Y/n.

You: For the last damn time, I'm only probably going to die.

Yang: Don't talklike that y/n, your going to be fine.

Nora: Yeah! Your going to break their legs! And come back to eat pancakes!!!!

You: Chill out crackhead.

Oz: Anyways Mr. l/n, why don't you grab some breakfast before your mission.

You: I was planning on it.

You went and got some pizza and a bag of chips with a can of soda. You sat down next to everybody and started munching. While you were eating, everybody wished you luck on the mission.

Zack: Don't die l/n.

You: Dick Dacon, thanks for those inspirational words, touching my heart.

He scowled, but walked away. Next was Miss Fortune

Fortune: Good luck, and if you come back, you might get a little something~

She smiled seductively at you. You shivered.

You: Fat Fortune, shut the fuck up you creep.

Then Sapphire.

Sapphire: Hope you live l/n.

You: Slut Sapphire, go to hell.

Everybody just sighed, being fed up with you.

Pyrrha: Please y/n, take it seriously for once. This is very dangerous, and I-we don't want to see you die.

After she stammered that reply, your asshole heart felt bad.

You: I am taking the mission seriously. I know I might die, but I don't plan on it. You guys are all worrying, but I will be completely fine. If I get seriously injured, I'll literally do anything you guys ask me for an entire week.

Nora: Then you better get seriously injured! AHAHAHAHA!

Everybody sweatdropped.

Goodbitch: Mr. l/n, your bullhead is ready and waiting.

You: Alright, I'm off.

You walked off, but then they followed you.

You: Oi! What do you think your doing?

Ruby: We want to see you off.

You: Don't you guys have class?

Ruby: *Sheepishly* Uhhhhh, no?

You facepalmed. When you got to the bullhead and was about to get in, you turned around and did a two finger wave.

Pilot: Are you mr l/n?

You: Yeah.

Pilot: The flight is going to take a couple hours, so you might be able to take a nice snooze.

You: K

You chose to listen to his advice and snoozed off.

Timeskip to Destination

Pilot: Wake up Mr l/n

He shook you.

You got up and rubbed your eyes.

You: *groggily* I'm awake, I'm awake.

Pilot: Be careful. This place is infested with dangerous Grimm.

You: That's why I'm on this mission in the first place.

You saluted to him and got off.

You trekked for a couple of hours, taking out a couple beowolves and Ursai on the way.
You walked over a hill and finally you saw what Ozpin meant by dangerous. Their were thousands, maybe even tens of thousands of Grimm. Most were obviously the weak Grimm like beowolves and Boarbatusks. But there were Ursai Majors, A Nuckelavee, Deathstalkers, Nevermores, King Tajitu, two goliaths, and the big boy, the Grimm Dragon.

Without a second thought, you jumped into the gigantic hoard. You slashed and stabbed, weaving elegantly. Soon, there were only the Goliaths, Dragon, Tajitu, and and Nuckelavee left. You beheaded the Tajitu and stabbed the goliaths. (A/N: Too lazy to describe fight scenes)

And then there were 2. You rushed the Nuckelavee, trying to chop off its legs to make it mobile. You were unsuccessful and it kicked you, making you fly into a tree. You groaned in pain, but got back up.

You: YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

You rushed, shooting your revolver, hoping to make a dent. It was worthless. The Dragon then whipped you with its tail, making you fly into another tree. You groaned in pain. You couldn't do it. But you were determined. You slowly got up, and as a last resort, threw your daggers straight at the Dragons eyes, hitting your target. The Dragon roared in pain, blindly swinging his tail. It hit you making you fly. You slumped down, unconscious.

A/N: Finally! Another chapter. It's a very short chapter, but I just wanted to post a chapter in general. This marks my return. As always, please review. Hope you enjoyed!