𝐈𝐈𝐈

Kihyun screamed like a girl when he read the two words that the board had composed on its own

Kihyun screamed like a girl when he read the two words that the board had composed on its own. His shout was a high pitched one, which made Joo-Hyuk wonder how he managed to reach that note.

The black-haired male's reaction was calmer and more controlled than the oldest's. Joo-Hyuk just jumped down his sofa and took a few steps away from the board and, involuntarily, from Yeosang, too.

The latter, on the other hand, just stood still in his position, on his knees, staring at the board with widened eyes and trying to understand if what happened was real or just his imagination.

Kihyun's head whipped towards Joo-Hyuk with his eyebrows furrowed and his breath heavy and loud. He pointed his index finger in the black-haired male's direction, before screaming.

"Joo-Hyuk, you son of a bitch, this is not the time for one of your stupid pranks!"

He shouted, marching to the person concerned, ready to grab his friend by the collar of his grey hoodie.

Joo-Hyuk slapped Kihyun's hands away from his clothes and crashed his forehead against the oldest's one, gaining a whimper from the latter. The blonde boy covered the now red spot of skin with his hand, massaging it lightly and hoping to alleviate the pain.

"Moron! How can this be one of my jokes? I'm not moving the planchette with my knee since I'm standing right here with you, far away from the board."

Kihyun's jaw almost hit the ground, but that affirmation from his friend didn't convince him completely. It was too detailed, in his opinion. He shooed that thought away thinking that, maybe, he saw that kind of prank on the internet.

Then, if it wasn't Joo-Hyuk's work, it must've been Yeosang, right? The blonde-haired male slowly turned around to connect his eyes with the younger's ones. The latter was still in the same position as when they started playing truth or dare. Yeosang looked at him with a blank expression, wondering if Kihyun was serious or just playing around with his patience.

"Why would I play with my life?"

Kihyun and Joo-Hyuk shrugged their shoulders and quickly looked at each other, before replying to his friend, even if Yeosang wasn't waiting for an answer.

"You always do that."

Claimed the blonde-haired male before smiling sheepishly. Yeosang rolled his eyes and stood up. He walked towards his friends and wore his shoes, that he had previously abandoned at the doorway, along with his backpack.

"I'm going home."

He murmured, leaving the huge mansion and slamming the door behind his back once he was walking in the wide garden. Yeosang wasn't angry or upset by his friends, he was just feeling uncomfortable and not calm. He read tons of books about supernatural creatures, though, he didn't believe in them.

It didn't take him too long to reach his apartment on the campus, since Joo-Hyuk lived close to him. He reached the fourth floor and dashed out of the elevator, impatient to let himself plop on the bed with some good book in his hands.

𝐒 𝐔 𝐂 𝐂 𝐔 𝐁 𝐔 𝐒 | ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏꜱᴀɴɢ [𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘶𝘣𝘶𝘴]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara