𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Yeosang, Jieun, and Joo-Hyuk entered the white and grey room where Kihyun had spent the last three weeks

Yeosang, Jieun, and Joo-Hyuk entered the white and grey room where Kihyun had spent the last three weeks. He seemed to be completely fine, at first sight, but the problem was hidden in his body: his stomach was still delicate and, for that, the doctors still hadn't given him the permission to walk. His head was wrapped in bandages and on his face, there were tiny band-aids on his cheekbones and on his lips.

The sound of the door creaking open distracted him from one of his medical books and whipped his head towards the entrance of the room to find his three friends slowly stepping inside. The blonde male smiled weakly and closed the book.

"Hey."

He murmured, a wave of embarrassment washed over him. Kihyun knew that his friends were worried to death about him, even if it was only a scratch, in his opinion. Jieun bowed her head and gave him a bright smile, whereas the two males just nodded their heads.

The tension grew thicker in the cold room and no one knew the reason for that. It seemed as if it was their first meeting and were all uncomfortable, not knowing where to start the conversation from. Yeosang was the one who broke the silence.

"How are you?"

He asked reluctantly as he scratched his nose sheepishly. The blonde male chuckled bitterly.

"Bored to death. I even started studying to pass some time."

He replied, shaking the book he was previously reading with his hand. Jieun giggled and the sweet sound echoed in the room, warming it and the males' hearts. The three guys of the group took their seats on the chairs, the weird embarrassment still lingering in the room.

Kihyun was the one who broke the silence for the second time. Probably, he was the one less uncomfortable.

"So... How did it end?"

He asked as he placed his chin on the palm of his hand, eager to listen to every single detail his friends had to tell him. And so they did it.

Jieun and Yeosang told Joo-Hyuk and Kihyun how the demon had almost killed both of them, how what they thought to be the gift to banish it was the wrong one and how the demon had turned into ashes when they had found the right present.

The blonde male listened to the interesting story with attention, hanging from their lips as he tried to put together the pieces of the puzzle to understand what actually happened. Kihyun looked like one of those detectives from 1800s as he stroked his chin thoughtfully while pouting with his lower lip slightly.

"Basically, the demon had deceived us."

Sum up Joo-Hyuk, letting his hands heavily fall on his laps. It bothered him to death the fact that a disgusting demon had misled and almost killed all of them.

But what annoyed him the most, that couldn't even be compared to the struggle the previous one gave, was that the whole situation that created was Yeosang's fault.