𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

The blood in Yeosang's veins froze when he realized who was standing there sobbing and sniffling

The blood in Yeosang's veins froze when he realized who was standing there sobbing and sniffling. His heart broke into a million pieces when he noticed her lifting her stare to look at him. With the back of her hand, she dried her red eyes and rosy cheeks and laid her swollen eyes on Yeosang.

Despite not having understood if that girl was the real or the demon Jieun, the male dashed towards her and placed his big hand in her fragile shoulders, stroking them, in hope to comfort the girl. By how steamy her skin was from under the clothes, he could tell with certainty that she was the Succubus.

Who could ever expect that demons cry, too? Not Yeosang, who panicked right from the moment he recognized her. He had always been like that, unable to properly comfort someone with words or gestures and that made him feel useless or cold-hearted.

"Why do you want to get rid of me?"

The demon asked with a cute pout in her lips and while another lonely tear cut her cheek. That question floored the male, expecting to hear her usual chirping "hi darling!".

Yeosang panted for a second, not knowing how to reply to her because it was "normal" for a human to want to banish a demon. Though, he never thought that she could be dangerous as Kihyun said.

Jieun sobbed again, letting a hiccup shaking her body and startling the male.

"Am I not enough for you, darling?"

She asked with trembling voice whereas laying her hands on his that were still placed on her shoulders. She caressed the skin of the back of his hands with her thumbs as Jieun stared in his eyes, looking for some hints that could help her understand the reason for his drastic decision.

Then, again, Yeosang didn't know what to say. Somehow, she was making him feel guilty, slowly tearing his heart apart. The detail that she had the same appearances of the girl of his dreams, didn't help him at all, since it seemed that he was hurting the human Jieun, rather than the demon one.

"Did I do something that upset you?"

She asked again, this time, she took a few steps toward the male, whose brain was too feeble to process all of her queries and found a meaningful reply. He just felt like one of those fuckboys that had to deal with the umpteenth girl that had caught feelings for him. The roles weren't exactly the same, but the feelings were.

He felt terribly wrong to even had given her a chance. He should've stopped this story from the beginning, prohibiting it from even born completely.

Before Jieun could pose her new question, Yeosang gulped loudly and attempted to give her the closest thing to an answer.

"You know what's wrong with this."

He answered, gently shaking his head a little to emphasize the word "this". The male was looking for the best way to tell her how he was feeling without shattering her heart. If a demon had one, of course.