𝐗𝐕𝐈

Kihyun snapped his fingers in front of Yeosang's face for the third time in the last forty-five minutes

Kihyun snapped his fingers in front of Yeosang's face for the third time in the last forty-five minutes. Him, Kihyun, and Joo-Hyuk were in the youngest male's apartment, discussing what Yeosang had anticipated them, the same morning.

Though Yeosang didn't seem to be able to keep his focus on the debate, that looked more like a monologue, since Joo-Hyuk was lost in his thoughts and reasonings, whereas pacing back and forth in the living room.

"So, help me understand: when we last played truth or dare with the Ouija board, we summoned a demon called Succubus, which is the female counterpart of an Incubus, that looked exactly like Jieun. And?"

Summarised the black-haired male, turning on his heels and pointing his index finger towards Yeosang, asking for more explanations. Kihyun, on the youngest's left side, nodded while rolling his eyes, tired and sick of hearing the same words over and over again. Or better, he was tired to listen to his friend mumbling repeatedly and his continuous walking around the coffee table gave him seasickness.

What Joo-Hyuk just repeated for the umpteenth time was what Yeosang had told both of his friends, skipping on purpose the "hot" part. However, he knew that time had come and that he had to tell them about that side of the story, too. Yeosang wasn't sure if it was the case and the right thing to do, but Kihyun and Joo-Hyuk were his friends and deserved to know what happened.

"And she told me that I can summon her through that agenda she gave me, I just have to rip a page and she will appear whenever and wherever I want and she'll do everything I ask her."

Added Yeosang, deliberately trying to earn some time to choose the right words to illustrate what came next.

Kihyun had his chin placed on the palm of his hand, focused on that intrigued sequence of events. From there on, it was a new land to him and couldn't afford to lose a single detail if he wanted to help Yeosang.

"So, when you asked Joo-Hyuk to pluck those pages out, you were trying to summon her?"

The blond male asked. On his forehead appeared a deep wrinkle right in the middle of his eyebrows. He couldn't deny the fact that he was scared, though, something told him that it wasn't a serious matter.

Yeosang nodded and hummed, before taking a bite from his cookie. As he was about to talk again, Joo-Hyuk interrupted him, his eyes were wide and his lips parted in an "O" shape.

"You tried to make me summon a demon?! What the actual fuck, Yeosang!"

The black-haired male shouted, marching towards the isle of the kitchen where the youngest and Kihyun were sat and nibbling at their cookies. Joo-Hyuk's hands heavily crashed with the wooden surface of the furniture, producing a loud thud.

Kihyun tried to repress a laugh and he barely managed to do that, without spitting some crumbles here and there. Yeosang didn't give it too much importance as he was also breathing heavily to hide his laugh, too.