𝐗𝐈

The couple reached their classroom and Yeosang brought Jieun to her desk

The couple reached their classroom and Yeosang brought Jieun to her desk. He abandoned the books on the surface as the girl slowly sat down on her chair. She hissed when her ankle accidentally bent and Yeosang's immediately rushed to check her face to see if anything was wrong.

She waved her hand, telling him that everything was alright and that the pain only lasted for a brief moment. The male hummed and turned on his heels to walk towards his desk. Until a hand wrapped around his wrist and interrupted his steps.

His eyes trailed all the way to his arms, meeting long and thin fingers that were holding his hand. Following the extended arm, the male soon noticed with astonishment that it belonged to Jieun. His lips parted, about to ask if there was a problem or if she needed anything, but the girl proceeded him, her cheeks rosy as she had her lips pressed into a thin line.

"Uhm, my friends aren't here, today, so if you want you can sit with me."

She suggested without looking at Yeosang in the eye. She was happy and relieved that she finally had the chance to ask him that, but, at the same time, her shy and insecure part of her brain immediately cursed herself for not being completely ready for that. Though, it was just Yeosang sitting next to her for the next two hours, nothing serious.

The male's heart, on the other side, skipped a beat when he heard those words. He was incredulous at what just exited from the girl's mouth. He panted before pondering what to do, wether to accept or decline.

Jieun let go of her grip around the male's wrist, as if she just came back to her senses. She felt like a dumb schoolgirl that was dealing with her teenage crush and not like a grown young adult. She placed her hand on her thigh and turned around on her chair, trying to hide her flushing cheeks from Yeosang's burning eyes.

"I-If you want to, obviously..."

She, then, added in a murmur, biting her lower, plump and red lip for the frustration.

Her attention got captured by the screeching legs of the chair that got dragged on the floor next to her. Her eyes landed on light brown hair and a kitty smile, which they belonged to no one else but Kang Yeosang.

He bowed his head, thanking her for inviting him in sitting next to her. Trying to keep his hands moving in order to run out of that huge amount of nervousness he had in his body, Yeosang was on cloud nine and couldn't be happier than he already was.

He tried his best to pay attention to the lesson and the teacher, but his mind kept wandering on Jieun, how sweet and beautiful she was, and how proud of himself the male was for helping her with her books, also managing to create some skinship.

Yeosang also attempted to not stare at her too much, to avoid to look like a stalker. He found the way she was focused on her notes with her tongue sticking out between her lips in the corner of her mouth extremely adorable. He wanted to poke it with his finger, but he didn't want to end up looking like a psychopath. Not now that he had finally started talking to her.