𝐒 𝐏 𝐄 𝐂 𝐈 𝐀 𝐋 𝐓 𝐇 𝐀 𝐍 𝐊 𝐒

Here we are, at the end of this story.

I really don't know what to say, especially if I think that this story would've never existed without the support and love you gave me every day.

This story is special, for me. Incubus has a special place in my heart, too, since it's the first story I write and I received incredible feedback on it, goals that I never thought to could reach.

Succubus is different, not only for the plot. This story has a lot of personal experiences, thoughts, ideas and feelings that I never told anyone.

Moreover, I wanted this to be completely different from Incubus, aiming to make it more romantic and more like an introspective journey inside Yeosang's rational brain and his impulsive heart. Basically, he represented me, in this story.

So, I'm sorry if this story didn't have the same action and smut (hehet, I see you there ;)) that happened in Incubus, but it wasn't meant to have them from the beginning, because Yeosang only cared about Jieun. And he only wanted her.

With this being said, I want to thank each of you, every single one of my beloved readers for supporting this series, for voting, commenting and reading. Such immense support is overwhelming and I would've never thought to be able to receive it. Thank you!

Thanks to all of your messages and sweet words, I feel understood, as if someone is listening to me, just like I said in Incubus already.

To thank you again to show you that you're really important to me, I decided to make you a little present, since you deserve it!

Here it is!

Hehe, let me know what you think will happen

Hehe, let me know what you think will happen. Are you surprised? You still haven't seen anything!

The plot and the date of release will be announced sometime in the future, depending on how much time I manage to write and save a good amount of chapters. Don't worry, you'll be notified on this story and on Incubus when I'll publish the story!

Well, with that being said, I hope you'll stick with me on this new journey and in the next ones after this series.

For the umpteenth time, thank you, I love you all so much. Remember to stay safe, eat, drink and take care of yourself before the others and your duties (like school, uni, job, etc).

I'll be always here for you, even if I don't update, you can always write to me if you want or if you need someone to talk to.

Much love,
-Sara

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒 𝐔 𝐂 𝐂 𝐔 𝐁 𝐔 𝐒 | ᴋᴀɴɢ ʏᴇᴏꜱᴀɴɢ [𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘶𝘣𝘶𝘴] 🎉