𝐕𝐈

Yeosang stared at her as she crawled next to him on the sofa

Yeosang stared at her as she crawled next to him on the sofa. Her last sentence made him puzzled and nervous, especially after what just happened. He tried to stay as far away as he could, but he had reached the end of the couch, so the only option he had was to stand up and that was what he did.

He walked towards the entrance door away from her seducing figure on the sofa with her dress that was revealing too much skin, for the male's likings. Her expression changed dramatically, looking like a scared puppy one. Her lower lips puckered a little in a cute pout which sweetened the male's face.

"Why are you leaving me, my darling? Do you hate me?"

She asked, tilting her head a little and lowering it too while furrowing her eyebrows. Her eyes seemed glossier than before and it made Yeosang's heart race. He panted for a brief moment, unsure about what to reply to her question.

"N-No, I don't."

He answered. It was the truth, he didn't hate her, he was just confused about her true identity. Though he didn't want to hurt a girl, no matter the circumstances.

Her expression changed and a wide, white smile spread on her pretty face as she shrugged and giggled, biting her fingernail. She looked like a completely different person now than a few moments before.

Yeosang didn't want to ruin her mood, but he was uncomfortable with her, at that moment and he wasn't sure who she was, anymore.

"Can I ask you who you are?"

He delicately asked, his voice exited with a soft and soothing tone as if he was scared to hurt her with his words.

Her expression changed again, this time she was confused, too. She looked around her, questioning herself if she was in the right flat and, most importantly, with the right target. Then, her eyes laid back on the male.

There was no doubt about it, he was the right person, her new prey, she could feel it. She giggled at how stupid he was being, little she knew that he didn't know what he did.

"I'm your Succubus! You called me a few days ago and now I'm here."

Yeosang's jaw almost hit the ground, once he heard her answer. He didn't know what a Succubus was, but he could tell just by the name that it meant nothing good. Plus, he didn't remember asking for the sexual version of the girl of his dreams, however, he had to admit that he wasn't hating the idea to have one.

Wanting to shoo all those thoughts away, he shook his head and met his eyes with hers, trying to understand if it was a joke made by his two dumb friends or if it was reality.

"Succubus?"

He asked. The male was a little scared to ask for her true nature since he didn't want to mess things up with something nonhuman. Though, at the same time, he felt the need to know what she was and what were her plans.