𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

Warning: mention of violence and blood.

"Hi, darling."

Chirped the demon when she spotted Yeosang at the door. Before hopping towards her prey, the Succubus Jieun flung the poor girl against the wall on her right, making the girl fly like a potato sack as if she was light as a feather. The real Jieun moaned when her body coloured with the concrete and fell on the cold floor, where she violently hit her shoulder. She lost something from one of the pockets of her cardigan, but the youngest male couldn't tell what.

Yeosang withdrew from the demon as he tightened the grip on the lighter, feeling like it was transmitting some courage. The actual problem was that everything he needed was inside his bedroom, which was closed by the demon's figure. Basically, he was cornered and that lighter was useless, in his hands. He just had to find a way to throw it inside the room and hoping that Joo-Hyuk or Kihyun would've woken up.

A pair of bloody hands reached his face, distracting him from his plan and taking the male by surprise who flinched when he sensed her wet and soiled hands caressing his skin.

"I missed you so much."

It whispered a few millimetres away from his lips. Yeosang rapidly grasped its wrists, pulling it away from his figure. In the centre of his forehead, there was a rut due to the frown on his eyebrows and his lips were parted, shocked about the sight of his friends passed out on the floor and covered in dark red blood.

Somehow, even Yeosang was surprised by it, he managed to move the demon out of his way and enter the bedroom, careful not to step on someone's hand or foot. He turned around, that sight really looked as if he was on the set of a horror movie. The pungent, ferrous smell of blood was revolting his stomach and tickling his nostrils.

With the corner of his eyes, Yeosang caught a glint on the floor and he soon realized that it came from Kihyun's eyes and it meant that the male wasn't passed out, or worst, dead.

The blonde male made sure to not get caught by the demon when with his eyes told Yeosang to drop the lighter so that he could proceed with the youngest's plan. They didn't actually come up with one, Kihyun just thought that it was a weird movie, for Yeosang, to use a lighter, since he didn't smoke and that was when he realized that he wanted to burn the black book, in order to banish the demon.

Yeosang, due to the curse that made him incapable of hearing or reading anything about Succubi and Incubi, didn't really know what he actually had to do, so he just followed his brain and did what he thought was the right thing to do. Burn the book. However, he just couldn't casually bend to pick it up and burn it expecting the demon to do absolutely nothing.

"You did all of this for me?"

He asked, touched by the Succubus' action while taking another look at his surroundings with his hand pressed on his chest, surprised and delightfully shocked by its hard work.