𝐗

"Do you want to know?"

The youngest asked. Joo-Hyuk and Kihyun stared at him with their mouths opened, not expecting that reply from him. They were happy and relieved that their closest friend had decided to finally talk to them about something that had always embarrassed him. On the other hand, they really hoped to be helpful to him.

The blonde-haired male blinked a couple of times, checking if he was wide awake and if that was a dream or not. Apparently, it wasn't.

"Are you serious?"

He asked, his voice soft and a little lower than how it was a few minutes ago. It was unreal for both of Joo-Hyuk and Kihyun that Yeosang was opening his heart about a delicate matter, to him. That was why he asked if he was serious or not.

Yeosang only hummed and nodded his head. He finally gave up. Girls and love, in general, had always been something he was scared and insecure about, maybe because girls those days were looking for a type of guy that was similar to Joo-Hyuk or Kihyun, someone attractive, sexy, with a nice body and nice skills in bed. Yeosang was the complete opposite, or, at least, he thought he was the contrary.

Yeosang was a bookworm and a loner, his intimidating aura and expression didn't play in his favor, most of the time. Moreover, he wasn't sexy, nor had a nice body or any impressive skills between the sheets. At least, that was what he thought about himself.

So, he thought that maybe a little help from two of the most popular guys in the campus (and not only in his campus) could be useful to deal properly with Jieun and, in case there were going to be, girls in general for the future.

"I want to change."

Yeosang gulped, already feeling the nervousness tightening his throat and making his stomach doing cartwheels. Ignoring those sensations, the male opened the door and spurred his two friends to exit the building where he lived.

Joo-Hyuk scoffed, scrutinizing the youngest male from head to toe, analyzing how he moved, walked, gesticulated, and his clothes.

"You'll need a miracle."

The black-haired male replied before lifting both of his eyebrows and giving him a tight-lipped smile.

Yeosang's shoulders almost fell on the ground, when he heard that reply. He didn't need that observation, at that moment, since he knew he was a desperate case.

Kihyun stabbed Joo-Hyuk with his elbow right on his forearm, eyeing him with a menacing stare. The blond male loved his friend, as much as he loved Yeosang, though when he acted like that he completely despised him. There was no need for him to humiliate or ruin someone just because the latter wanted to improve or change.

"We're talking about Yeosang, here. Not you."

He replied, spitting the pronoun "you" with disgust and hate. Kihyun was determined to help Yeosang, he wanted to see him happy and, if winning Jieun's heart was the key to see him smiling, then he would've been more than ready to help him.