𝐗𝐗𝐗

Warning: mention of violence and blood

Subsequently, his eyes landed on something on the floor.

Something familiar.

And he began crawling towards it.

"You're such a pain, always tugging at Yeosang's sleeve, begging for his attention. What a fool you are, Park Jieun."

The demon spat as it slowly heard the girl's scream abating and her eyes rolling on the back of her head.

"I've never seen such a persistent, nosey human like you in my whole existence. I had to find a way to kill you without you noticing it. Yet, here you are, half-dead and fighting back for someone you'll never have."

Soft moans escaped Jieun's lips as her tears cut her temples and her hands slowly gave up and heavily fall on the floor.

Everything happened so quickly, too rapid for Yeosang's tired brain.

The demon started hissing like a snake, taking its head between her hands as it stepped backwards. Jieun finally managed to catch some fresh air and her back arched on the floor while her hands dashed in her throat, massaging it and coughing.

The Succubus moved its eyes in Yeosang, who was still on the floor with blood spilling from the gash in his chest. And with the package of Jieun's pills in his hands covered with red and yellow flames.

The creature angrily marched towards the injured male, rage rapidly building up in its stomach and fangs and claws coming out of its gums and skin. With its right foot, she kicked the gift away from Yeosang grasp and crunched on its heels to reach his height.

"Humans are so funny. So stupid and ridiculous."

It murmured a few seconds before wrapping its fingers around Yeosang's throat and lifting him up from it, nails sinking in the soft flesh. The male accidentally loosened his grip on the pills, letting them slip out of his fingers and fall on the floor.

From Yeosang's mouth escaped short and choked groans as the demon's smile widened on its face, showing its fangs. The grip on the male's neck tightened and Yeosang could feel his veins swelling to the point when they could pop in any second.

"What a waste of time and energies, you were. I don't even have the words to describe how pathetic you are. Drooling after a slut like her. How amusing. I should've killed you as soon as I had the chance."

The demon declared while sinking its nails inside the male's neck, caressing the nerves and the soft flesh.

Until it gasped with mouth wide open and eyes gaping. The grip loosened and Yeosang heavily fell on the floor, landing on his shoulder from where he heard a faint crack.

The demon turned around and its eyes met Jieun's, who was ripping the packaging and smashing the last pill in the blister, transforming it into white dust. Then, she set it on fire, earning a loud and animal shout from the fake Jieun. From the latter's mouth dripped a black, shiny liquid that leaked from its eyes and ears too.