"Lena, I Miss How You Taste."

Disclaimer(again): I don't own these characters.

NSFW Warning(also again but I dont mind repeating this one): If you're not looking for NSFW content, please read something you're more comfortable with. There are plenty of wholesome stories and I'm sure there's one for you. Have fun, be safe.

Little personal update: I love this format, it looks super professional. I feel so cool when I edit it and see the format.

.....................................

Lena woke up on Kara's couch, well, more on Kara, who was on Kara's couch. The blonde was still asleep, curled in a snuggly ball around Lena. Her bangs cling to her sweaty forehead and her whole body was extraterrestrially warm. Lena almost felt peaceful enough to nuzzle closer to get alien companion and fall back asleep, before she suddenly remembered just how they ended up this way in the first place. Oh dear Lord, Lena cursed herself in her head, turning her neck to nervously eye the sleeping form behind her. Kara looked well rested and happy. But most importantly, she was still heavily unconscious, unconscious enough for Lena to wiggle out of her embrace and onto the floor; collecting her pyjama bottoms, and hurrying to the shower.

How could I let this happen? Lena tried to scrub the sanity back into herself, while hee hangover nearly blinded her with its intensity. She hadn't drank more than four glasses of wine but She'd also made out with Kara (which she still regretted) a little after Kara ate her out, she winced at the thought, Kara ate me out, oh Lord. Kara had drank some sort of alien liquor which had probably gotten into Lena's mouth, intensifying her headache. At least it didn't kill her. Actually, she's preferred it kill her than having the weight of literally sleeping with Supergirl on her hands. If Alex found out- the young Luthor thought frantically, let's just hope Alex doesn't find out.

Exiting the bathroom, Lena found a cheerful Kara in the kitchen making coffee. She already had a mug in her hand, offering it out to her brunette friend. "Hi Lee!"

Lena smiled, sliding into a kitchen chair and accepting the mug. She sipped, it helped her a little with the headache, and some of the stress. Kara drank some coffee as well. She didn't need it, coffee didn't really great Kryptonian headaches. The only thing on Earth that did was water, and she was sure Kara had already drank some. No, she was having coffee with Lena as a pleasantry.

"I know this'll help you," Kara laughed. " I'm already fine, but what's the harm in having breakfast with your best friend? There are some eggs in the pan and (Kara dramatically sighed before continuing) a salad in the fridge."

"Kara we need to talk about last night-"

"Did we have sex?"

" No, well not really," Lena started. She nervously stirred a spoon through her coffee, before continuing. "We didn't really 'have sex' but we did do... something. A-and we were drunk, and honestly Love, I think it was a mistake."

"Did you not like it?" Kara tilted her head to the side.

" Yes, Kara. I liked it," Lena sighed.

"Then I don't think it could be that bad of a mistake."

The two woman changed the subject and finished their coffees. Lena had slept over Kara's before and it had always ended like this, coffee, a cheery breakfast, then off to work. When Kara came around the counter in her same clothes from the night before (her absolutely ruined pink floral boyshorts and white t-shirt) Lena almost fell over laughing. Kara looked confused but a grin stayed on her face.

"Kara honey," Lena wheezed out. "aw poor baby, you're not supposed to keep those on. I'm sorry. Come here."

"Why not?" Kara asked as Lena pulled the damp cloth down her legs. She stepped out of them and threw them off into the living room, discarding them to find later. That's after-work Kara's problem, she figured before returning her eyes to Lena, who was carefully stroking her legs. Lena always made Kara feel loved.