"Lena, Wow"

Hey! I've been gone for SO long now and I've decided to finish off the Luthor's night with our good friend Samantha Arias. Maybe I'll add some angst soon? I mean, I don't know if that's my style but if that's the general consensus then I'll try my best.

So anyway, without further ado, let's begin this long awaited story part...
...........................................

"That's my good girl."

Kara thrusted three slim fingers even deeper into Sam, though her pace was agonizingly slow. To Sam, it felt as if she was a pawn in some game her friends were playing. She's quite literally dreamed of this moment, but didn't expect it to be like this! Sam Arias was a top, she had always been... well, technically a switch, but that's not what you say to score cute girls at gay bars. Right now, she felt as though she was at sweet little Kara "Puppy" Danvers mercy and it was such a strange thing to feel.

Sam loved strange.

Lena on the other hand knew exactly how she felt about being dominated by Kara. She revelled in it. At first she wasn't even willing to admit it. But, sitting there in her hands while Kara looked upon her with that proud glimmer in her eyes, that was worth giving up power from time to time. And watching her wife's fingers slip teasingly into her friend's sex, it was definitely worth it. However, she was tempted to just throw in the towel and give herself some relieve.

Lena squeezed her thighs together to ease her waiting, hoping Kara wouldn't notice. It seemed as though her wife was too caught up in her actions that she hadn't seen so Lena did it again, and again. Within a minute she was rocking back and fourth ever so slightly on the edge of the bed. But when Sam's eyes fluttered briefly, she saw Lena's rocking, and smirked the way she always did. Lena knew her fun was over as soon as it started.

"K-Kara," Sam managed to get out, Lena whined pleasingly but her wife's eyes were on her. She froze instantly with a blush. "Kar please let her touch me."

The super took her hand out of Sam and nodded. Lena enthusiastically dropped to be knees in front of Sam, holding into the backs of her thighs. He big green eyes were dark and questioning as they bore into Sam's own brown. Shakily, Lena ran her hand over Sam's panties before slipping them off, she bucked against the cold air.

"May I?" Lena asked, Sam nodded rapidly. Not a second later, Lena's tongue was buried deep into Sam's folds. She was vet, very wet, but hadn't come yet. It took everything in Lena's power not to moan at the taste. Sam tasted wonderful, not like anything specific, it was unique. The Luthor was on her knees for nearly an hour before finally Sam slumped over, absolutely drained.

"Wow," She huffed, looking between the brunette who had crumpled into the floor from her position on her knees and the blonde standing proudly by the end of the bed. They all looked flushed and pink, though Sam was absolutely tired, Lena and Kara however we're far from it. For them, this was barely the beginning. "This whether than I expected."

Lena scrambled to her feet, crossing her arms over her chest with a laugh. "You really think that was it?"

"Well I mean, we've been here all night," Sam answered with a blush. All three of them laughed at this, but all for different reasons. Kara was already searching the drawer. She pulled out a 9 ½ inch black strap-on, wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

"Are you sure you're done?"

"Maybe just one more round wouldn't hurt."

.....

Sorry this chapter was so short, I have had quite the writer's block as of recent. Plus, I have been skimming other stories and things. I hope you enjoy.