"Lena, she Likes To Watch" Pt 2

So... Part two of the filth? Perhaps Kara on bottom this time? Perhaps Sam being a little shit. That's not a rhetorical question, it's legit what's going to happen. Does it count as a spoiler if no one reads this part anyway... does anyone read this part? It's usually me just ranting and sometimes warning for smut or telling people I don't own these characters, oh right, this is going to be smut about characters I don't own.

Wait is it called smut on Wattpad or is it lemon here?

Whatever, it's lesbians having somewhat moderately kinky sex!

You're welcome

..........................................

"Oh how the tables turn," Lena seethes at her writhing wife. Tanned wrists tug at their restraints, which Sam was securing with an impossibly cocky grin. While she prided herself on being in charge, Sam was currently taking instructions from someone who literally calls her wife Daddy. She had been told to the Kara up, and she did. She was told to wait, and she did. But, because she wasn't the one being tied to the bed, or on her knees, she felt like she had this all under control.

"You called me greedy, made me get on my knees. And look at you now, bucking against nothing like a filthy little girl."

     If Sam hadn't known the two of them, she would've thought Lena was actually mad by her tone of voice, and how aggressive her movements were. Lena had to be extra mean to match Kara's natural prowess. She didn't have superpowers or unearned confidence in bed like her wife so she made up for it by being as mean as possible for as long as possible. Kara had to admit, it was kind of a turn on being berated in her own bedroom. Both Kara and Sam were turned on by it, though Sam wouldn't be caught dead saying it.

She wanted Lena to be saying all those things to her. And she probably would be of she weren't so thick headed and asked. It would all go to Lena's head, Sam told herself. So she stuck to being Lena or Kara's little assistant-with-benefits. Said benefits included being eaten out by however was taking directions, taking Kara's strap (not Lena's because it was longer than Kara's and it made Lena self conscious that Sam could take more than her), having Lena rubbing herself off in her lap, and that's just what has happened so far.

     After tugging at the restraints again, Sam have Lena a thumbs up. The adorable blonde was properly roped. Lena chuckled darkly and nodded to Sam, she was going to be taking the reins for now. Circling the bed, Sam's pulse raced as she came face to... well, not face with a certain part of her bubbly blonde friend. Supergirl, who wasn't really looking anything like steel at the moment, lifted her hips desperately at the lack of attention she was getting. For someone who was just so dominant she was a puddle of a women in her stupidly expensive bed.

Sam slid on to the bed and shuffled up until her hips were touching the inside of Kara's thighs. The contact made Kara gasp, and she fruitlessly tried to push herself down into Sam's hips. The restraints made the action impossible causing Kara to whimper and wriggle into Sam even more.

"Lee, she's being—"

"Naughty? Of course she is," Lena growled, rolling her eyes.

Kara's eyes welled with tears, "Please! I want something!"

"Aw, the little brat doesn't even know what she wants," scoffed Lena, who slipped behind Sam, wrapping her arms around her shoulders for a kiss on the cheek. "Maybe I should just play with Sam. Would you like that? Do you want some attention, Sam?"

Dropping her head onto Lena's shoulder, Sam sighed constantly and nodded, "Yes please, Lee."

     Lena ran her tongue down Sam's neck. The brunette bit her lip to hold back a gasp, Samantha Arias does not gasp at simple contact. To be fair, she's been worked up for hours. But, this wasn't enough to give in, not yet, anyway. Despite the fact her best friend was basically fucking her neck, Sam kept quiet, and managed her breathing. Kara, however, did not, she was a mess.