°•dont close your eyes•°

Thank you for reading the first book out of three for this series. Your support means the world and is a huge motivation for me to continue doing what I love to do.

Enjoy the sequel, I hope to see you there as well.

Don't forget to follow me on this account as well as my 2nd account naka-hyun to keep updated on new books and schedules!

Don't Close Your Eyes
Out now.

Don't Close Your EyesOut now

p.s. if you can guess who's eyes those are I will love you forever ❤❤

If you enjoyed EYES WIDE OPEN, check out my other books I have posted and those coming out soon!

MAKNAE follows Hana Rhee, younger sister of Glenn Rhee. She is just visiting her brother in the states when the fall happens and is stuck, unable to return to Korea. (fem!oc x male!oc)

The TROUBLE series follows the Otani twins, Sakiko and Nanami and their journey from a dealer's children to being raised by the Dixon brothers after the outbreak. (fem!oc x male!oc + male!oc x carl grimes MLM)

VILLAINESS follows Eleanor Greene and her journey of self reflection and morals. She finds that her life isn't what she thought it was and the future is whatever she makes it through her pain and love. (fem!oc x fem!oc WLW)

EAT THE RICH follows Brooklyn Monroe and Jihyun Min. Brooklyn is the daughter of Deanna and Reg Monroe who ends up in the Commonwealth during the fall. Jihyun has been with the main group since the CDC. They are polar opposites of each other and face classism, life threatening obstacles, and each other when the Commonwealth turns out to be their biggest nightmare. (fem!oc x male!oc)