20. Bachelor Party

| Victor Karson |

| Victor Karson |

Skylar POV

"What do you think they will do?" I asked about the men.

"Party" Sandy answered as if it was obvious, "Will you stop pacing around like that? It is giving me a headache"

There was a knock on our door and I was quick to go answer it. Victoria had Rochelle beside her and both of them were beaming with...excitement?

"Didn't you guys go to the Bachelor Party?"

"We were invited," Rochelle said, "But we decided not to go"

"Why?" Sandy joined me and looked really surprised to find the girls outdoor.

"Because we don't plan on wasting our time on youngsters' keggers" said Evelyn Williams who casually lay her hands on the shoulders of the two girls. It was hard not to notice the bottle of champagne in her hand. I looked at what Victoria was holding and it was a bag full of 'human' snacks. 

We smiled and let them into the room. I've never really interacted with Evelyn except for a few 'Hey' and 'Hellos' in between but she seemed like a really cool Mom. Rochelle is as beautiful as her mother but has the witty nature of her dad. She is silent most of the time but knows when to drop her opinions. They made themselves comfortable on our bed and began unwrapping the contents of the bag.

"You will probably be irritated in that stupid party of theirs" Victoria said, "They have the wrong idea about how Bachelors should be"

Rochelle went on to explain, "First thing, there aren't going to be girls so I have nothing to worry about. And they talk about the most boring things in the world - Technology & Politics"

"Now they have an agenda behind their party" Evelyn chuckled.

"Yes" Sandy agreed, "My boyfriend"

Everyone laughed. Evelyn was shocked and sided with the Queen and Sasha when Alex was coronated. But eventually, she did soften when the King began giving importance to him. I think it is obvious why Dylan and Sasha aren't here with us. Neither did Sandy nor I ask that question. The answer will disappoint both of us. I began liking Alex like a dear friend...more like a brother I never had. 

"Mom, Why don't you tell them about our tradition?" Rochelle said and Victoria began giggling.

"Tradition?" Sandy asked.

"Yeppieeeee" Evelyn dragged the word like a child, "We, as responsible women, go gatecrash men's Bachelor Parties. The Queen set the trend when she was getting married to the King."

The idea impressed every one of us. But we had two more hours to go. The men haven't gathered yet. We decided to booze and chill until they begin with their so-called party and go gate crash it later. The conversation flowed effortlessly. We filled out glasses with champagne and munched on our favorite human snacks. The Vampires did not have our food at first. But when we urged them to try it at least once, their expressions were note-worthy. The sour bites made them wince and shudder. The chips were too spicy for them and it was hilarious to see them enjoy the variations. Evelyn said she was aware of those snacks and wasn't bothered when she took a bite or two. The Younger girls were quite entertaining with their reactions.