Chapter 1: Remnant

"You're leaving!?" the Titans said in shock.

Right now, the team are in the living room enjoying their time together watching a movie when both Damian and Ruby walked in with that bombshell.

"Yes, because of the fact that I had unlocked my semblance during the Trigon situation, my father thought it would be best if I go to Remnant and learn to be a Huntsman with Ruby." Damian.

"Wait, Remnant? What's that?" Garfield asked.

There was silence for a few seconds as the couple both looked at him like he was stupid and were about to say something but whatever they were about to say got caught in their throats when they realized that they never told the Titans about Remnant.

Groaning at their own mistake they both facepalmed before they started to explain themselves.

"Remnant is the name of my country...You see Remnant is basically a lost civilization that my family purposely put inside a pocket dimension for our own protection thousands of years ago." Ruby explained.

"Say what?!" Jaime exclaimed in shock.

"That is so cool!" Garfield exclaimed excitedly.

"And what are a huntsman and Semblance?" Raven asked.

"A special power that is unique to individual to individual. In a way you could say that Remnant is an entire civilization filled with natural born Meta-Humans that use their abilities openly." Damian answered.

"And Huntsmen are licensed elite warriors who are trained to protect our home and uphold the peace." Ruby added.

The Titans looked at the couple in disbelief when they heard that, a place filled with naturally born meta humans that don't keep their powers a secret is something completely alien to them.

And the very notion that such a place exist almost seems unreal especially since there are still people that only see Meta-Humans as freaks of nature.

"That's awesome, can I come with you?" Garfield asked excitedly.

Ruby gives him an apologetic look, "Sorry Garfield, but you're needed here. And frankly, given your abilities to turn into animals, and your skin, there's a good chance that people would think that you are a Faunus."

"Faunus?" Jaime questioned.

"Humanoid beings that have one animal characteristics: like ears, tails, claws etc. And they're sort of...discriminated against." Ruby explained.

The green skinned hero frowns in sadness. Typical even in a world where a Meta-Humans powers are accepted there is still a chance that he would still be viewed as a freak even without his green skin. "Aww man." He muttered.

Seeing his distraught he became over the news Yang pats his back, "Don't worry even if you were treated like a Faunus, we would still be by your side." She stated.

And thankfully what she said made the animal themed hero happier. "Yeah, you're right. Thanks Yang."

"No problem."

"Wait, he unlocked his semblance? What is it?" Yang asked.

"Darkness manipulation by the looks of it. His shadow sort of...came to life in the form of a Beowolf and protected me when I was about to be killed by the zombified version of his Grandfather." Ruby explained.

The Titans winced at the mention of Damian's grandfather mainly since the truth about the Boy Wonder's grandfather being Ra's Al Ghul was one of the first things, they learned about the him after he started to open up to them a little more.