Chapter 21: Dance Dance Infiltration

Ruby hums to herself as she applies her favorite lip gloss.

And the reason why she is doing this is since the young girl was putting on the finishing touches to her outfit for the dance.

Which is a short, red, sleeveless dress with a thick black sash around the waist and black trim along the bottom. The bodice of the dress is split vertically to the sash and laced with black lacing.

And the yoke of the dress is transparent mesh with an opaque collar and hem, as well as opaque lines connecting the collar to her shoulders. She also was wearing black stockings and pumps.

Smiling at herself Ruby giggles as walks out of the bathroom and was met with Damian, who was sitting down on his bed in his dance outfit.

Which is a formal black tux lined with red, accompanied by a dark red vest and a white shirt with a red tie, and black dress shoes.

"Don't you look dashing." Ruby giggled.

Damian smiles as he gets up and walks over to his beloved. "And you look breathtaking as usual." He stated as he takes her hand in his and gave it a small kiss.

"Charmer."

"Of course I am my love. Shall we go?" Damian questioned as he holds out his arm to her.

"Yes." she stated as she grabs his arm and with that, they left the dorm room and made their way towards the ballroom.

And when they got there, they were met with Yang who was greeting new arrivals.

And as for Yang the blonde brawler was wearing a simple sleeveless white dress with white heels.

Upon seeing them Yang gasped, "You both look so cute!" she said gushing over the couple.

Ruby lightly chuckles, "Thanks Yang."

And with that the couple walked past the blonde and joined in on the slow dance.

"You know even if I saw you beat Garfield, I never took you for the dancing type." Ruby stated.

Damian sighed in amusement, "You can thank Pennyworth for that. After I moved in with father, he had signed me up for dance classes with an old friend of his."

"And why did he do that?" Ruby asked curiously.

The boy wonder then gives her a deadpanned look, "He said I needed a new hobby and that it was essential that I at least know how to waltz because of my status."

"Yeah that sounds like Alfred." Ruby said with a chuckle.

Damian just rolled his eyes and went back to focusing on her but then he caught something at the corner of his eye and when he looked, he was met with Blake and Sun.

"Well, look who decided to show up." He said gesturing over to their friends.

Following his line of sight Ruby gasped happily when she saw Blake and wanted to run over to her teammate and hug her but before she could she saw how happy she was as she danced with Sun.

"You know Dami, this night just got better." She stated.

"I'm glad to hear that Zahra."

Suddenly the song changed.

Liking the sound of this song Damian hums as he gets an idea and smiled charmingly at his beloved as they kept on dancing.

But soon the boy wondered mixed it up by letting go of Ruby's hand, grabbing her by the waist and twirled her around once before setting her down on the floor.