Chapter 24: Ambition

Smiling happily at finally getting some action Yang run towards a Beowolf that was coming towards her.

And when the two adversaries were close enough the blond brawler knock it out in one fiery punch and kept advancing towards more Grimm.

Meanwhile several Beowolves that were following her stopped in their tracks when they took noticed of Blake who was just standing still with her back towards them.

Not one to waste an opportunity the Creatures of Grimm advanced towards her meanwhile Blake still just stood there as she grabs the hilt of her weapon and then narrows her eyes as she jumped, narrowly missing a beowolf's claws and sliced it in two before cutting down the another Grimm that chose to fight her.

Meanwhile behind the Faunus, Weiss runs away from several Beowolves before jumping in the air and taking one down with Myrtenaster.

She then dashes towards them with her rapier held high and slays four of them in a straight line until she stops.

Meanwhile with Ruby, a giant wave of Beowolves are converging at her, but the scythe wielder managed to keep them at bay by shooting at them with her weapon.

But when she was down to her last Grimm she smirked as she moves her weapon behind her and then used the recoil to push forward and slash the creature in two.

And finally, Damian, the boy wonder chuckles as he lures the rest of the pack away from the others and once, he was sure that he was a safe distance he slowed down his pace.

Seeing that their enemy is slowing down the Beowolves ran up to him faster but when they were about to pounce on him, the boy wonder's shadow darkened to almost pitch black as it activates and catapulted the boy wonder off of the ground.

Twisting his weapon the boy wonder activates the whip which was coursing with lightning dust and sliced through two Beowolves before landing on the ground, Damian then threw his whip behind him for a moment before twisting the whip around him as he spins around once before extending his bladed weapon at his enemies.

In doing so he not only sliced through some of them, but he sent out an electrical current that was concentrated enough to kill the rest of the Grimm easily.

Seeing that the entire pack was defeated Team RWBY regrouped to where Dr. Oobleck was.

"Heh, piece of cake." Ruby stated proudly.

"Do not celebrate yet, for I am certain this is the first bout of many. Shall we continue?"

And so, with that the team and their professor carried on with their walk of Mountain Glenn and would take care of any Grimm that dared challenge them.

But after a while all fives team members were starting to get tired at how many Grimm they had to deal with.

And it does not help that Dr. Oobleck is just watching while either rooting through dead bushes or drinking his coffee.

"Excellent work everyone!" the doctor said once the team had taken down what they hope is the last patch of Grimm for today.

"Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any signs of criminal operations in this sector. Oh well, moving on!" he stated and walked away.

Ruby sighs as she puts Crescent Rose away and looked at everyone who had already caught their breath and had put their weapons away.

"Come on Zwei." She stated and begins to follow the green haired Huntsman.

"Hey doc you know I was actually looking forward to seeing a pro Huntsman in action. Like fighting or at least helping us fight." Yang said becoming annoyed with the man.